General Relationship Discussion

Bogard

You can't win
Well to be honest i originally wasn't sure if it was a serious thread in a manga forum, but this thread is becoming more interesting lol. As for pieces of advice, i must say you must first try to be yourself, and follow your dreams. The rest will come later. If you're in so much need of cuddling, nowadays there are many applications helping you in the matter, like tinder as mentioned before

You should probably try to focus on other things first and make your life revolve in those, and tbh if you can pull those things off, good things will come to you one by one. You won't even feel the need to have someone, it's definitely good to have someone special I mean, but it will be just a sweet bonus if everything else in your life has already fallen into place due to your own efforts ^.^
I wholeheartedly agree with this.
The largest source of misery in my life is being lonely, so this doesn't actually ring true for me.
What do you mean by you are lonely? You are living alone? You don't have any friends?
If you have them and then your studies and career are going well, I don't see any reason why you will feel so miserable.

H

Homelander

I suggest you to make your career. It doesnt mean you cant have relationship. Are you up for it ?

Like tangerine said your current focus should be to build your passion. Also i would suggest you should talk more and make good jokes . Gals love it trust me. Build on your extra qualities like building relationship before you enter into relationship.

Personally in my life i faced both side my wife can be very nice and also hard. We were about to divorce untill recently but we took time out and spend time alone it worked . I also realised i could never live without her. Even she admitted it as well.

Dude you're a fucking chad. It's a no-brainer that you'd be successful at the dating market. You're probably like a 10, or at least 9. Advice that works for you isn't broadly applicable.
I think it’s far more important to be self-confident and secure than anything else. Find a hobby or a passion, try to do it with like minded individuals and your zest and enthusiasm will be clear to others. There’s nothing more attractive than genuine confidence in an individual who is pursuing a genuine passion. Use the internet to meet up with people for activities, put yourself out there and get to know others. There’s a lot of lonely people out there and they will appreciate your efforts.

If you have them and then your studies and career are going well, I don't see any reason why you will feel so miserable.
Could be mental health issues tbh, in which case getting diagnosed or speaking to a professional may help.

H

Homelander

Guys cuddling is amazing, I do it every night! But as for relationship advice, just try tinder or something man, works like a charm for me.
Personally i would say if the op is student he doesnt require tinder. University is enough to enter into relationship.

I personally did not date untill my 2nd year of my bachelor and i entered into dating broke up with 3-4 girls untill i met my wife.

I personally was a guy with long term goals and it personally never clicked with the girls i dated . They wanted to have fun and for me it was serious relationship.
Post automatically merged:

TFW no meatspace social life. :pepehands:

I don't actually think this is true for me. The rest of my life is alright. I'm making progress in preparing for further studies, and have a reliable/steady path forward. The largest source of misery in my life is being lonely, so this doesn't actually ring true for me.

Lol, this sounds so misogynistic it's actually hilarious.
I get your problem... Do you aim to have relationship when you talk to a girl ?

Do you have friend who go on social events . Tell them you want to attend social events i am pretty sure some of your extrovert friends will love to help you if you ask.

Also have good social connection to be said we live in judgemental world so how to show you can attract girls ? Pick an hobby like horse riding, stand up jokes .

It will be tough initially but you will get there. I am pretty she will notice you and attend your events .

In the end just live your life enjoy it. You will get reward for your girl to cuddle you.

If you are introvert doesnt like doing things. (Hell i am one of them) . I can give you the tip its just simple i was true to myself i was focused on my career.

I helped my junior students resolving their doubt and their concepts. Frankly few girls found me attractive while i was teaching them stuff for exam. I know i am self flattering here this is few tricks i developed in drawing girls. I saw my strength in teaching .

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Keep ya head up God. Like others have said, jus put yourself out there. Put yourself in a position where people interact wit ya, so you can show em what you bout. Someone gone fuck wit it

Tinder is always a good option for what you’re looking for, or try talking to tha women at ya job

H

Homelander

Keep ya head up God. Like others have said, jus put yourself out there. Put yourself in a position where people interact wit ya, so you can show em what you bout. Someone gone fuck wit it

Tinder is always a good option for what you’re looking for, or try talking to tha women at ya job
I find tinder very racist in general. I have seen woman irregular demand on their profile like 6 feet tall , good looking and must earn 100,000$ per year. Its like every man should work in some high time consulting or tech job for guys to even have chance.

Also i feel tender is heavily gender skewed because its rare woman posting their profile to find themselves desperate for love and unless they are really busy in real life and cannot commit to relationship.