[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Funny that you talk like you know exactly what they are, too. If you really were Town, you would worry about them being scum trying to pocket you.
Well this is a good point.

@QueenEmilia we can't lynch anyone else but the three on the platform today. So your vote on flower is wasted. Who do you wanna lynch among Poison and Mango?

The only thing in common we have is that we dont like you as town.
I mean Emilia's town reads are all the people who supported her lol. Same difference between her and Flower.

The only thing odd this game is you living until now and it‘s D3.
I bet scum didn't want to off me at night out of fear. And regardless Town is laying trust in me.

I have harnessed the ultimate gist of a Mafia game player and turned into a God. I'm the quintessence of a guy who is capable to read people's posts and draw conclusions out of those posts he reads.

The epitome of "always be mindful".

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I swear to god, when I find out who that role is after the game, I'm gonna blow my mind off.

I bet scum didn't want to off me at night out of fear. And regardless Town is laying trust in me.

I have harnessed the ultimate gist of a Mafia game player and turned into a God. I'm the quintessence of a guy who is capable to read people's posts and draw conclusions out of those posts he reads.

The epitome of "always be mindful".

You're really bad at reading the atmosphere aren't you?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
See, @QueenEmilia
here's the thing. Breaking down your defense looks like this:

"Vote me = You're a sheep"

I still am not seeing any compelling arguments.. Though I will agree that Flower is pushing you very hard. My initial gut feeling was that Poison was the baddie. She's been very on and off, so there's something fishy I feel. But she has at least shown some sniver of meaningful participation.

I don't really see flower being Maf, though I wouldn't completely exclude the idea either.

For now, I am more compelled in following @Finalbeta's suggestions. While I do think it's borderline obnoxious how overly confident he is that he's cracked the code, I do think he provides the most compelling overall story.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what did u see from poison and mango that convinced you?
Mango’s been active, giving great reads, not lashing out at anyone sussing him by repeatedly calling them sheep; Poison’s been inactive, but has playing her usual town meta when present. You’re the odd one out here, and as I’ve said several times, all the freaking out isn’t damning by itself, but it’s doing you no favors.

See, @QueenEmilia
here's the thing. Breaking down your defense looks like this:

"Vote me = You're a sheep"

I still am not seeing any compelling arguments.. Though I will agree that Flower is pushing you very hard. My initial gut feeling was that Poison was the baddie. She's been very on and off, so there's something fishy I feel. But she has at least shown some sniver of meaningful participation.

I don't really see flower being Maf, though I wouldn't completely exclude the idea either.

For now, I am more compelled in following @Finalbeta's suggestions. While I do think it's borderline obnoxious how overly confident he is that he's cracked the code, I do think he provides the most compelling overall story.
well flowers logic is vote me = you're scum lol

Mango’s been active, giving great reads, not lashing out at anyone sussing him by repeatedly calling them sheep; Poison’s been inactive, but has playing her usual town meta when present. You’re the odd one out here, and as I’ve said several times, all the freaking out isn’t damning by itself, but it’s doing you no favors.
so ur saying poison is less sus than me cuz u have seen her play before? okay my bad this is my first mafia here.

like i said, i usually type in caps, kro and ratchet who know me can confirm that
im not freaking out over anything

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
well flowers logic is vote me = you're scum lol
Fine to use her logic against her, but you're not helping your case. Also Town Flower is ruthless, she ain't dancing on roses, so I don't particularly see any slipups from her yet.

However, I'll give you that she is fixating on you for sure.

I'm sorry but you aren't really giving me anything.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so ur saying poison is less sus than me cuz u have seen her play before? okay my bad this is my first mafia here.

like i said, i usually type in caps, kro and ratchet who know me can confirm that
im not freaking out over anything
No, I’m saying she seems less like scum based on what I’ve seen out of both of you AND how she’s performed in the past. If you happen to be town, I’ll know this is your usual meta. I don’t care about the caps, it’s the shit you’re saying over and over again that’s giving me that vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.