[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok look,
It was going to be queen or midnight lynched.
This and that and its midnight who will get lynched.
Instead of taking one for the team he starts to cry and wine.
Votes for queen and tries to get them lynched instead of him just accepting his fate he even tries to get modkilled
Meaning he will die and Queen will also die.
Use your noodles people.

If you don't want to go for Emilia go for Mango at least, or this shit will never end.:quest:

Midnight is a frantic man, he might not have even realized what he was doing. He is known for attempting to get modkilled as scum. Remember? He did that in the past.

I would still go with Emilia in all honesty.

If you don't want to go for Emilia go for Mango at least, or this shit will never end.:quest:

Midnight is a frantic man, he might not have even realized what he was doing. He is known for attempting to get modkilled as scum. Remember? He did that in the past.

I would still go with Emilia in all honesty.
No,
He might be frantic but him trying to get a lynch on a teammate is too low IQ.
I highly doubt it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Midnight getting himself modkilled would have been an extra dumb move if he and Emi were scum because like T-Pein pointed out, it would have resulted in both of their deaths. I was under the assumption everyone had done what they should have and looked through Midnight's posts during the NP. Apparently not.

Midnight getting himself modkilled would have been an extra dumb move if he and Emi were scum because like T-Pein pointed out, it would have resulted in both of their deaths. I was under the assumption everyone had done what they should have and looked through Midnight's posts during the NP. Apparently not.
Flower herded them all
Apparently flower can say vote tbis person and they will without thinking through it
Dare I say...like sheep?

I meant this for @Ratchet lol.

First time seeing you ticked off though Ratchet.. or maybe not. I've seen it before I guess lol.

Anyway, regarding the game. @krogothwolf what do you make of Flower calling you a hiding scum yesterday? Didn't see you defend yourself against that. Were you just buys?
Busy obviously, and don't really need to defend myself from hiding scum. Flower can read it how she wants.

No,
He might be frantic but him trying to get a lynch on a teammate is too low IQ.
I highly doubt it.
No offence for Midnight, but I find less likely that someone like Mango would almost get himself modkilled as a scum (even if we posited that the stuff that he was typing was nothing but fake, that would have still counted as hinting conceptually, so liable to punishment) than Midnight screwing up his own scum team like that. In the past he had almost gotten himself modkilled as a scum in the middle of the phase in a tremendously stupid way (basically for no reason). Also he often looks like he hasn't even read the thread and didn't grasp what things were even partially about. In general not remotely an analytic mind, and by not remotely I'm using an euphemism to be gentle.

So yeah funnily it doesn't take acrobatic logic to affirm so.

One thing I can tell you.. just don't go after Poison. Any of the three but her please. Or this game shall keep on going ad Infinitum hyperbolically meaning.

If in the worst case scenario we mislynch Emilia we will take care of Ali, krog and Mango.

Also make sure that the major wagon is well distinct from the second number of votes wise in order to avoid possible hijacks.

Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No offence for Midnight, but I find less likely that someone like Mango would almost get himself modkilled as a scum (even if we posited that the stuff that he was typing was nothing but fake, that would have still counted as hinting conceptually, so liable to punishment) than Midnight screwing up his own scum team like that. In the past he had almost gotten himself modkilled as a scum in the middle of the phase in a tremendously stupid way (basically for no reason). Also he often looks like he hasn't even read the thread and didn't grasp what things were even partially about. In general not remotely an analytic mind, and by not remotely I'm using an euphemism to be gentle.

So yeah funnily it doesn't take acrobatic logic to affirm so.

One thing I can tell you.. just don't go after Poison. Any of the three but her please. Or this game shall keep on going ad Infinitum hyperbolically meaning.

If in the worst case scenario we mislynch Emilia we will take care of Ali, krog and Mango.

Also make sure that the major wagon is well distinct from the second number of votes wise in order to avoid possible hijacks.

Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis
I honestly don't know what to believe at this point in time. Midnight voting for Emilia is a bit odd if she actually was mafia, he did say himself that he was petty, but I don't know if he'd go that far.

At the moment I'm gonna keep my vote on poison, she's not gonna get lynched anyway probably. I really don't know, I can't get a proper read on the situation. It's really quite annoying. Can't tell if I'm just bad or if everyone else is just good

Rhea

Cattitude
But beta gave us midnight delight didnt he?
That could have been on purpose in order to gain trust. I'm not sure either, just a hunch.
Back then on D1 when I was joking vote each other with Light, he vote Light on D1. And on D2 he continue to vote Light and confirmed as town and ask someone to protect me. Its bugging me somehow, either he want an ability that can protect someone going to waste on me so he can kill his target or else.

But, I dont really like this. He seemed to want to hide in the dark behind the bright light.
What do you think about my hunch above?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That could have been on purpose in order to gain trust. I'm not sure either, just a hunch.
Back then on D1 when I was joking vote each other with Light, he vote Light on D1. And on D2 he continue to vote Light and confirmed as town and ask someone to protect me. Its bugging me somehow, either he want an ability that can protect someone going to waste on me so he can kill his target or else.

But, I dont really like this. He seemed to want to hide in the dark behind the bright light.
What do you think about my hunch above?
It would be very dumb to grief his own faction by being the first to point out that Midnight is acting up, I really don't see this.

Rhea

Cattitude
@Lindltaylor Light want Ali or Midnight to lynch and he said to trust him back then. right? and umm Flowa seems to be argued with that Light decision. Either its just Flowa thing or else.

Probably he used his ability to check those both and confirmed something. Why not earlier in the game? Maybe there was a delay in response from the host for the action at that time and he only got it when the game was about to end.

Rhea

Cattitude
:sus:
What's that supposed to mean
It would be very dumb to grief his own faction by being the first to point out that Midnight is acting up, I really don't see this.
If already cornered, why defend it? Better to follow it and confirm it than getting the town's attention. I've felt it as a scum when in the game before.

Then, can you tell me what you are really see in case I'm wrong Cat-Senpai? :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.