[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanna lynch mango for all this flipflopping like make up your mind and say WHY u saying u want to follow beta and flower is called SHEEPING if you didn’t know @MangoSenpai and I’m not the biggest fan of sheeping, think for yourself and give a reason
He is just being manipulated....
Too bad you dont have many supporters.
Would be down to lynch you just for information purposes.
If you flip mafia the only people that could be your allies are me and ratched.
Why are your scummates not assisting?
Flower has more pushback support.

He is just being manipulated....
Too bad you dont have many supporters.
Would be down to lynch you just for information purposes.
If you flip mafia the only people that could be your allies are me and ratched.
Why are your scummates not assisting?
Flower has more pushback support.
Because I don’t have scummates, I literally was gonna get lynched yesterday and probably getting lynched today too if ppl keep sheeping
There’s nothing more annoying than getting lynched because of sheeps ugh

maybe because flower is scum??? She pushed a lynch against me instead of midnight who turned out to be scum.

There was literally 0 resistance to me getting lynched yesterday, today I kept getting called sus cuz of the way I act so I just tagged ratchet who knows me best and he confirmed I usually act like this and that he thinks I’m town.

please think for once in your lives guys

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I really wanna lynch mango for all this flipflopping like make up your mind and say WHY u saying u want to follow beta and flower is called SHEEPING if you didn’t know @MangoSenpai and I’m not the biggest fan of sheeping, think for yourself and give a reason
Sheeping implies I'm mindlessly following orders, which is simply not true.
For the first part, I know that Flower does have a nose for these things, and it's not like it's easy determining who among the 3 possibly it could be. There are compelling arguments for all 3.

The thing is, Finalbeta seems to have a general idea about how it all is put together, FinalB and Flower's read in this very setting does align, which makes me inclined to believe there is something here.

I'm most certainly flipflopping, but that's exactly because I'm not too sure myself. By your logic I'd be sheeping no matter who I vote for, so it doesn't really matter if you try to deter me from voting you by calling me braindead. Thing is I'm between a rock and a hard place, unlike you I'm not fire, so I don't really have that added pressure of being the main focus. But still, I can't get a clear picture of neither of the two.

You did, yes, answer the questions that were asked, but I am still not convinced either way. And I don't neccesarily think Ratchet is maf either by default. But there is just something, a feeling I can't shake off. I will give you that, you have been more cooperative now than before, but I don't know..

At this point in time, even if Ratchet is right that all 3 is town, I think that you are the right lynch for the (very poor) reason that you're the distraction at the moment. I am not a fan of that reasoning myself, but one must go either way. I wouldn't have lynched you if it wasn't for the event.
You will commit sudoku if queen flips town?
Definietly not.

Sheeping implies I'm mindlessly following orders, which is simply not true.
For the first part, I know that Flower does have a nose for these things, and it's not like it's easy determining who among the 3 possibly it could be. There are compelling arguments for all 3.

The thing is, Finalbeta seems to have a general idea about how it all is put together, FinalB and Flower's read in this very setting does align, which makes me inclined to believe there is something here.

I'm most certainly flipflopping, but that's exactly because I'm not too sure myself. By your logic I'd be sheeping no matter who I vote for, so it doesn't really matter if you try to deter me from voting you by calling me braindead. Thing is I'm between a rock and a hard place, unlike you I'm not fire, so I don't really have that added pressure of being the main focus. But still, I can't get a clear picture of neither of the two.

You did, yes, answer the questions that were asked, but I am still not convinced either way. And I don't neccesarily think Ratchet is maf either by default. But there is just something, a feeling I can't shake off. I will give you that, you have been more cooperative now than before, but I don't know..

At this point in time, even if Ratchet is right that all 3 is town, I think that you are the right lynch for the (very poor) reason that you're the distraction at the moment. I am not a fan of that reasoning myself, but one must go either way. I wouldn't have lynched you if it wasn't for the event.

Definietly not.
The first part you’re basically saying “flower is usually right so she probably is this time too and I’ll follow her” like ???!? How am I supposed to defend myself to that????

the second part, you’re saying 2 ppl’s reads align, well guess what me and ratchet and t-Orin’s thoughts align for the most part too, so I don’t see how you’re more convinced by beta and flower

idk how to reply to the rest tbh, you reasoning is terrible and it’s all just “feelings” you don’t know me, we’ve never played together before or even talked how are u gonna trust that lol

Since the mechanic told us to lynch those 3 players sam as yesterday, I will go for Emi. Next its Beta!

Vote Lynch Emi @Noctis @AL sama
here comes another sheep.
Great. If I had known this game is filled with sheep’s I wouldn’t have joined

good job ruining the game guys keep it up

it’s really not that complicated, go back to yesterday and you’ll SEE how EASY the lynch on me was, heck I didn’t even know I was getting lynched until after day ended, if I was scum then my scummates would’ve told me to at least defend myself if they weren’t gonna do it.

just think guys, I know most of you didn’t even read my posts.

this will be the last for me today, goodnight

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Btw that midnight delight was trying to get a queen vote going and voted for queen.
Imagine trying to cotinue that wagon after he flipped mafia?
The guy is no genius so I doubt it is 4d chess
Unvote
Vote Lynch QueenEmilia
Ah, it's true.
I 100% missed this. This changes everything IMO.

Well then according to FinalB I'm the maf

but I'll go back to Poison, because honestly that changes everything. This is final.

Vote Poison
@Rej @Noctis @AL sama

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The first part you’re basically saying “flower is usually right so she probably is this time too and I’ll follow her” like ???!? How am I supposed to defend myself to that????

the second part, you’re saying 2 ppl’s reads align, well guess what me and ratchet and t-Orin’s thoughts align for the most part too, so I don’t see how you’re more convinced by beta and flower

idk how to reply to the rest tbh, you reasoning is terrible and it’s all just “feelings” you don’t know me, we’ve never played together before or even talked how are u gonna trust that lol
I get your plight, and I'm not holding it against you.

From the info I had I thought it could be either one, but I guess I wanted to test out their theory as I didn't have any better reads myself.
If that makes me a sheep, fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.