Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah OP chapters are usually crammed and much denser than the average 17 page manga chapter.

He didn't mean it literally tho, 30 pages per week is humanly impossible for a single author. He's expressing how he struggles cramming many ideas in 17 pages when he normally would need 30 pages.

Yeah OP chapters are usually crammed and much denser than the average 17 page manga chapter.

He didn't mean it literally tho, 30 pages per week is humanly impossible for a single author. He's expressing how he struggles cramming many ideas in 17 pages when he normally would need 30 pages.
TBH, This was a poor decision by Shonen Jump or whatever; Allow the guy to do 30 pages hell a bi weekly would be nice too. Don't stunt a story just by cramming shit and flooring the rest....

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
TBH, This was a poor decision by Shonen Jump or whatever; Allow the guy to do 30 pages hell a bi weekly would be nice too. Don't stunt a story just by cramming shit and flooring the rest....
Nah, no chance. It's a business. One Piece is Jump's flagship series and they can't switch it to bi weekly.

Weekly manga quality will always suffer the longer the manga goes, it's a part of the deal.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I don't give a fuck about their so called business. Some times a Story eclipses that of just a selling product.
Yeah in fantasy land. This is the real world. It's a bottom line world. Shueisha makes the rules, and their rule is Money > Quality. Period.

I don't like it either, but it's our reality and I'll just make the most of it while OP is still running.