Status
Not open for further replies.
You say as if that's a bad thing?
I'm down for Sanji vs any Calamity.
All 3 are fucking awesome to me.
He is still gonna fight a 1B bounty YC at minimum. He is beat just as Jack, but Jack has better recovery rate than Sanji.
Plus, Jack is chad.
I’m not telling that this is a bad thing. I said it because some Sanji fans trashed Queen. I’m glad that you would like this fight :cheers:

What should have happened:

-Black Maria about to attack
-Sanji uses Diable Jambe/Hell Memories to escape the web and get behind Black Maria
-maybe says a cool line or something
-Black Maria turns around to attack again
-Giant hand palm strikes Black Maria through a wall and all of her subordinates get clutched

This lets Sanji keep the last vestiges of his dignity and gives Robin an amazingly cool entrance for her battle against Black Maria.

instead we get lolda writing.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I’m not telling that this is a bad thing. I said it because some Sanji fans trashed Queen. I’m glad that you would like this fight :cheers:
The only reason Sanji vs Queen is my least favorite Calamity matchup, is purely because I find the "vinsmoke" link a really bad plot point to make them fight. I would much rather they fight just because yes, then meddling in this storyline.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Dont know so far, but for now i interpret the situation differently here.

For me it looks like robin was there anyway (like we assumed last chapter, the girl with the patch over the face).
So Robin and Sanji were able to get some information about different things and also about their kind of communication.
And when they got the information they needed, Sanji kinda starts the changing of the situation by telling Robin to start.
With his shoutout for help, Robin knew to start.
Specially now, when BM gets beaten by robin, nobody will claim the Strawhats "hacked" their communication, cause they know Robin was there after Sanjis calling. Robin than thanks him for his patience, for waiting and getting beaten until they got their information.

So is Brook going to face BM along with Robin? or is he going to get rid of the rest of the females subbordinates of BM and then move on? I still believe he's going to face WsW as his final match on Onigashima.

-Black Maria about to attack
-Sanji uses Diable Jambe/Hell Memories to escape the web and get behind Black Maria
-maybe says a cool line or something
-Black Maria turns around to attack again
-Giant hand palm strikes Black Maria through a wall and all of her subordinates get clutched

This lets Sanji keep the last vestiges of his dignity and gives Robin an amazingly cool entrance for her battle against Black Maria.
How can he use hell memories if he is in heaven at the moment.

Dont know so far, but for now i interpret the situation differently here.

For me it looks like robin was there anyway (like we assumed last chapter, the girl with the patch over the face). So Robin and Sanji were able to get some information about different things and also about their kind of communication. And when they got the information they needed, Sanji kinda starts the changing of the situation by telling Robin to start. With his shoutout for help, Robin knew to start. Specially now, when BM gets beaten by robin, nobody will claim the Strawhats "hacked" their communication, cause they know Robin was there after Sanjis calling. Robin than thanks him for his patience, for waiting and getting beaten until they got their information.

At least that would be my interpretation of the situation.
Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.