Status
Not open for further replies.
Last chapter:
"Playa4321 why you hating the Sanji and BM plot? Why are you so angry at Sanji"
Look this chapter, I never liked it at first place how Oda threat Sanji. I understand his moral to not hit a women, I respect it and for me it make sense for his character to handle like how he do in current chapter. But what make me more angry is how Oda handle Sanji as stupid idiot who simple can´t escape. He has his fire power to break though the webs and of most Sanji refuse to use his rs who could help him for both defense and escaping. How in hell Sanji get again use for the plot as hyperbole for BM even in a not fair battle?
That is the point with make me so angry, Oda could handle this far better.

And now coming to the Jack encounter, nothing against Sanji I hope for everyone(expect Marco) whoo face a Calamity to take first a W, Jack need it soo badly, no the calamities need it soo badly right now. People are fucking disappointed about their favourite character facing a fucking commander, what the hell we are, one arc ago people would die to get a commander battle for their favourite character, Luffy go though the hell facing two commanders in previous arc. No one have really any respect left for the calamity and that is sad, King,Queen and Jack need really a good hype up and people should be proud for their favourite character to face one of them. In the end we speaking her of Kaido three strongest members, the fight should ba hell fight like Luffy had against Katakuri. Oda need to build up a better tension around these characters and give them proper screentime(King at most), he should show how exactly hard the war going be. So I expect for Jack to get his W soon against Sanji(I know, this going even be more hard), overall the other calamity too so the tension can grow up.
Wait you want Jack to defeat Sanji ?:sanmoji:

I was making a reference to what Bounty posted and Oda words : "it is a scene that I hope will resonate with the male readers"
I mean it can resonate in the sense of male chauvinists will get a kick out of their semi sexist semi chivalrous gesture but that’s not really a “lesson” Oda wants to impart.

like he doesn’t want people to be like this. He is just showing what some people think they should act like.

most One piece characters are too whacky to be Oda wanting people to be like them. They just represent certain things people are or wish they were

J

Jo_Ndule

Last chapter:
Look this chapter, I never liked it at first place how Oda threat Sanji. I understand his moral to not hit a women, I respect it and for me it make sense for his character to handle like how he do in current chapter. But what make me more angry is how Oda handle Sanji as stupid idiot who simple can´t escape. He has his fire power to break though the webs and of most Sanji refuse to use his rs who could help him for both defense and escaping. How in hell Sanji get again use for the plot as hyperbole for BM even in a not fair battle?

And now coming to the Jack encounter, nothing against Sanji I hope for everyone(expect Marco) whoo face a Calamity to take first a W, Jack need it soo badly, no the calamities need it soo badly right now. People are fucking disappointed about their favourite character facing a fucking commander, what the hell we are, one arc ago people would die to get a commander battle for their favourite character, Luffy go though the hell facing two commanders in previous arc. No one have really any respect left for the calamity and that is sad, King,Queen and Jack need really a good hype up and people should be proud for their favourite character to face one of them. In the end we speaking her of Kaido three strongest members, the fight should ba hell fight like Luffy had against Katakuri. Oda need to build up a better tension around these characters and give them proper screentime(King at most), he should show how exactly hard the war going be. So I expect for Jack to get his W soon against Sanji(I know, this going even be more hard), overall the other calamity too so the tension can grow up.
You keep wishing for calamities to look good
They are not Katakuri or Doffy , they are just side characters in this war to beat

Sanji isn't the only one who can save them
Jack is on the move already, sanji has to take stairs or lift downstairs while yamato is already near the basement floor

Why would Yamayo need help to beat Jack?
Base Yamato >zoan/base Jack.
That is not the point who can save them or not, it is more that RIGHT now only Sanji is free of all strawhats, the only one who knows about King plan so it make sense that the only one who know it going down to save the Scabbards.
Don´t mixup Yamatoo since Sanji didn´t know anything about Yamato, how he should know about a character who he never meet to save the Scabbards? Sanji is going down for sure to save the Scabbards, he is right now the only one who know about the plan and have freetime. It is more like Sanji get sadly use for another hyperbole for Jack. Then Yamato come and fight Jack, that is what I expect.
And don´t say no since you see how much Oda threat Sanji in the recent chapters.

It is all over again a Doflamingo scenario.
Sanji get the info from his villian(Viola/BM) about someone beeing in danger>Sanji go to save them>get a panel where he kick the enemy>Enemy strike back and beat Sanji>someone show up to face the enemy.

Sanji get later healed up by Marco to face again a Calamity with help(Drake is free).

Last chapter:

But they still think that Sanji VS JAck will be a good thing for Sanji XDXDXD
It's going to be a defeat for him.
There's no way Jack only takes L's, he has to won against Sanji, and after that loose against someone like Yamato/Neko Inu on their lasts...

Oda wanted to portray the contrast between:

1- Whole Cake Island/Zou: Sanji said "I will solve my problem on my own" and didn't trust the SHs when he was taken by Capone and still resisted Luffy's help

2- In Wano: Trusting Robin enough to say "save me" despite the fact Robin might fall into a trap, a complete faith!

Again, in terms of drama, character development and growth, Sanji has grown a lot....

BUT BUT BUT Odaaaa! Please, have mercy on our soul you bastard! Give Sanji a break damn it from Plot Losses!

Even if it is great for his character growth to have this change, there are other ways to do it... other ways to deliver the faith/trust plot line than this

Yeah... the ulti she didn't even took seriously while talking to Luffy
Then she went away.

In your head
Ulti = Ace = jinbei = WhoWho = Yamato << Jack/calamities
While the reality tells you that's wrong
Ace was a rookie so he became way stronger and no I don't think those 5 are equal
Yamato = Ace > Who's Who => Jinbei < calamities

Status
Not open for further replies.