Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope? For Oda?
People still have that? Lol.

Ok. Dude just gave me one of the scenes I was anticipating the most, which was Robin using a giant hand to smack Black Maria.
I'm gonna throw him a bone and be hopeful for 1 more good chapter.
Best I can do.
Lol for real
Not sure why I still have hope from this man!
Maybe my nostalgia from old arcs makes me do that
Can't help it

Zoro vs King won't happen, unless King somehow makes it to the rooftop. If Oda wanted to make Zoro vs King happening, he could've done it before Zoro helps the fight against both Yonko. But instead, he made Zoro reached the rooftop along with his captain and other three SN. He's destined to fight the Yonkos, and re-open Kaido's wound. The whole fights scenario could change if Flower Capital becomes the location of final fights, though.

I think people are kind of overestimating Perospero. His best and most confident moments have been where he had Katakuri and BM directly backing him, but hasn't really shown much fighting prowess himself beyond fodderizing Chopper and Brook with his candy. But 2 strong Su-Longs i feel could absolutely beat him.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Hope? For Oda?
People still have that? Lol.

Ok. Dude just gave me one of the scenes I was anticipating the most, which was Robin using a giant hand to smack Black Maria.
I'm gonna throw him a bone and be hopeful for 1 more good chapter.
Best I can do.
Hope? Oda has given us meals to last the entirety on Wano. I have so much hope this battle will end in greatness. I just hate the Sanji chapters bc they miss

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lol for real
Not sure why I still have hope from this man!
Maybe my nostalgia from old arcs makes me do that
Can't help it
I have a few friends who started watching One Piece recently.
So i ocasionally watch a few episodes that they're in.
The nostalgia hits hard.
It was so freaking good.
Then I watch scenes from Dressrosa....
Everything went downhill when they accepted that damn alliance.
I blame Law. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.