Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing do with Sanji hate, I also said that Sanji still can face Queen later.
But at this point Jack vs Sanji going happen soon, like it or not, bet it and you going to lose.

@BangMi
Jack could use a different route, not forget the rooftop had three doors and the route with Luffy use had only one door. So probably each three route having a different route. As example Kid and Killer never meet BM/WsW with show their are more ways to get at the top.
Jack probably is already in way to take out the Scabbards, as I said nothing against Sanji he probably face later Queen but for now Sanji vs Jack happen most like soon.
Yes, i want to bet with you that Sanji's fight won't be versus Jack.

Sanji vs jack.... is just a gradual development to show what sanji can do to against Brute like a jack.. he defo wins.. but i doubt that it will be showed on panel.. prolly taking a cig after whopping some tuna out of jack.. that would be a good example of what sanji is capable of and a reminder that he ain't a push over.. like i said in my previous comment.. it would establish a sense of acknowledgement in king and queen and a reminder to who sanji really is.

Doesn't matter much what u think. Zoro's goal atm is Kaido. He has a lot to prove against him. Fighting King is pointless unless you want King to die.

Zoro is still on the roof and will be.

Oda won't leave Luffy with frauds like Kidd and Law.
Actually exhausting talking to you. You do you bro, I'm not going to tell you how to think.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
"Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself" :sanmoji:Sigh.... can't make this up.

Brook is a real one though. He dont care what you got down there, you gettin deez bones. Happy to see Robin getting a proper fight. Lets go! :robinsweat:
Watching Brook and Robin work in coop against a powerful enemy would be very enthralling to look at. I'm genuinely hyped honestly. Also they can come up with very fancy attacking combo.

aren t u the same dude who thinks shanks isn t a swordsman? but mf u think pica is a swordsman
:milaugh:
Literally never said Shanks isn't a swordsman. Don't misconstrue my words.

I said we have no proof of Mihawk or Shanks defeating each other. Mihawk pitied Shanks after losing his arm, hence why they don't fight. Mihawk was bestowed the WSS title some point after this.

Edit: The most I have ever said about Shanks is that he is potentially not "only" a swordsman. It was a theory, and I've never used it as a fact.

Sanji vs jack.... is just a gradual development to show what sanji can do to against Brute like a jack.. he defo wins.. but i doubt that it will be showed on panel.. prolly taking a cig after whopping some tuna out of jack.. that would be a good example of what sanji is capable of and a reminder that he ain't a push over.. like i said in my previous comment.. it would establish a sense of acknowledgement in king and queen and a reminder to who sanji really is.
The only way for King or Queen to acknowledge Sanji is if he defeats Jack with ease...
If not I'll be a nonsense situation where after taking down Jack , Queen or King can easily defeat Sanji...

But that won't happen xDxD

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It is hate, this forum is turning into a Zoro fanboy forum that hates everyone else in the manga and especially Sanji, Zoro fanboys don't want Sanji to shine, that's a fact, period.
You missed my post saying I wished Oda made his character better in this one arc by removing that classic stereotype of not kicking women or even showing off a much better CoA :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.