Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the most bizarre and weird spoilers i remember ever reading...

Theres no context and almost NOTHING makes sense.

- almost everything is not only a bit equal last chapter, is TOTALLY the same information, so that for SURE wrong.

- Black Maria was already saying she was going to kill the scabbards and she go back to beat sanji? And when she already did? Hell no.

-Even BM subordinates say Sanji woundnt call for robin and he did anyway because? Not explained and no context. for sure theres a reason for It.

Im 100% sure that the chapter with context will look quite diferent from this bizarre spoilers.

J

Jo_Ndule

I still have a thoughts about Brook might sub-in against Who-Who.
Because we knew Franky vs Sasaki already happening.
If Robin and Brook fight against Black Maria, Oda just make the gap bigger between Franky and Robin-Brook
It's not new

Every crew is the same :

Franky will be like Perospero/whowho while brook and robin are a tier below

Thats the most bizarre and weird spoilers i remember ever reading...

Theres no context and almost NOTHING makes sense.

- almost everything is not only a bit equal last chapter, is TOTALLY the same information, so that for SURE wrong.

- Black Maria was already saying she was going to kill the scabbards and she go back to beat sanji? And when she already did? Hell no.

-Even BM subordinates say Sanji woundnt call for robin and he did anyway because? Not explained and no context. for sure theres a reason for It.

Im 100% sure that the chapter with context will look quite diferent from this bizarre spoilers.
They always do, let the idiots be idiots.

And Honestly if Sanji actually managed to defeat Jack Mid Diff without the Raid suit that literally has to be the biggest feat from a strawhat post timeskip. When you compare it to Luffys performance against commanders.
Not really as Jack is already cripled by fighting sulong minks. You are comparing offing a weakened Commander vs fighting a Commander fresh.

Lmfao it’s PIS because it goes against Luffytards headcanon? And Sanji not getting to the roof isn’t PIS either because there’s nothing he can do there.
Luffy has shown the ability to come in and out of g4.
Trying to go balls to the walls and leaving yourself hakiless when you don't need to is PIS.
Better that you leave something in the tank and perform a few less gattling blows.
It's for plot drama so they have to go on the defensive, don't pretend it isn't.

Even in the ultimate Zorotard fever dream that all Sanji could do was transport mobility lacking Zoro for his attacks and hakiless Luffy to recover, that would still free up Zoro and Law.
Hell's memories may very well do small heat damage to Kaido like Kama sonic is doing small sound based damage.

And Honestly if Sanji actually managed to defeat Jack Mid Diff without the Raid suit that literally has to be the biggest feat from a strawhat post timeskip. When you compare it to Luffys performance against commanders.
look you can't generalize when you say commanders.. some are a good match due to relevant abilities and we know how sanki does against them swordsmen and behemoths... luffy my guy's ability were a good counter to neither crackers nor katakuri's DF so he had a very tough time against them... I'm not saying sanji could have done better.. but still u can argue sanji vs either one of them ain't a good match either..

Seriously tho Jack is nothing like any Sanji 1v1 end of Arc opponent. He's a brute. No tricks Sanji must figure out how to overcome. No finesse to get the upper-hand. I don't see it ya'll they may clash shortly if Sanji goes to the room with the scabbards but it wont be his end of arc fight imo

Status
Not open for further replies.