Status
Not open for further replies.
We'ré talking about a freaking yc1 here lmao

Remember what happened last time Sanji and King met ?
Oh yeah Sanji got washed
Oh yeah, Sanji got hit and he was okay after that, any more questions?
I must concur here, you make no sense. Where did I say Sanji must casually beat women? :choppawhat:
I am not going to reply to you anymore.... Sanji hater, i hope that some fictional character wank makes you feel better.

Thats the argument. If Oda wanted to complete or at least "start" the Enma hurting Kaido plotline, he'd have to have Zoro fight Kaido anyway. It doesn't mean it has to be his full blown fight, just that the clash needed to happen and potentially Wano ends with Zoro pulling a Ryuuma on the Yonko after Luffy wins or something.

Any number of factors can make King/Queen involved with Zoro and Sanji, we just have to wait and see. Some fanboys can't even see the possibility because they have their horse blinders on too tight, but everyone should be open to any possibility because its extremely possible the rooftop fight isn't even the final battle anyway.

But if you remotely have that thought, you aren't a Zoro-fan and apparently only a Luffy lover. Amazing thought process by this forum. At least you understand that things can shift, because they can and we have no idea if, when or how they can.
True. I'm actually both Zoro and Sanji fan (though I like Zoro way more), but I'm open to many possibilities and just try to be logical.

Thats the most bizarre and weird spoilers i remember ever reading...

Theres no context and almost NOTHING makes sense.

- almost everything is not only a bit equal last chapter, is TOTALLY the same information, so that for SURE wrong.

- Black Maria was already saying she was going to kill the scabbards and she go back to beat sanji? And when she already did? Hell no.

-Even BM subordinates say Sanji woundnt call for robin and he did anyway because? Not explained and no context. for sure theres a reason for It.

Im 100% sure that the chapter with context will look quite diferent from this bizarre spoilers.
I'm with you
This spoilers are worst that we got so far from 106.101

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah sure, imagine a fan of Zoro wanting an actual, logical swordsman fight that depicts the next logical point of growth for the character when his captain fought Shichibukai and 2 YC's since the timeskip. Impossible right?

But no, I just have to love the random jump to a Yonko fight right? Makes me an anti-zoro fan right?

Get the fuck out of here.
You are on some mad bullshittery.

"Zoro is my fave"
Yeah lets take away zoro from Kaido and give him feats on someone who is not as strong and durable in half of Kaido's full strength.

Kaido molests any Yonko commander and you want Zoro to fight a commander after he just started fighting Kaido.

Mad bullshitter.

And Honestly if Sanji actually managed to defeat Jack Mid Diff without the Raid suit that literally has to be the biggest feat from a strawhat post timeskip. When you compare it to Luffys performance against commanders.
and in not undermining jack.. but i can't undermine sanji too.. he excels is kicking fat asses.. excels in mobility, brute strength is defo worth highlighting...and triggered sanji isa whole different scenario ... he on fire... its just his forte.. ironically every calamity is a good match to his set combat skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.