Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Both speaking facts :cheers::cheers::cheers: I’m so glad that I made the right choice 16 years ago and became a Zoro fan :steef:
I find this argument too underrated. I find it tough to believe that Oda will still trash Big Mom. Someone has to mitigate her. Also case demands that Luffy v Big Mom had been portrayed since the times of Fishman Island arc. Of course the point of a 5v2 is that Luffy is most likely not soloing her regardless assuming she is defeated and he prominently goes for her.

Except Toryiama wanted Gohan to inherit Goku's will and finish Dragonball Z, Goku was flitting in and out of earth due to his repeated deaths, and earth needed a stable protector, apples with oranges scenario on multiple levels, almost disingenuous.

Luffy is the one inheriting others will's and becoming pirate King. Kaido is his enemy that he has claimed 400 chapters ago in Punk Hazard. He is one of the 4 fucking yonko that are his direct competitors to becoming pirate king, get out of here with that nonsense.
:finally::finally:

Except Toryiama wanted Gohan to inherit Goku's will and finish Dragonball Z, Goku was flitting in and out of earth due to his repeated deaths, and earth needed a stable protector, apples with oranges scenario on multiple levels, almost disingenuous.

Luffy is the one inheriting others will's and becoming pirate King. Kaido is his enemy that he has claimed 400 chapters ago in Punk Hazard. He is one of the 4 fucking yonko that are his direct competitors to becoming pirate king, get out of here with that nonsense.
There is no proof in what you are saying infact it was debunked as fake. Tori was asked in an interview about this, and he said not word by word but about that he intended for the story to go the way it did and that he finished it the way he always wanted
:cheers:
You can look for the interview i am sure you can find it easily i am to lazy to do so

Gohan beat cell, Its not unheard of in shonen history zoro serves as a dueteragonist so its not impossible he outshines every one in his own arc, things will go back to normal once wano is over, maybe same will happen if he clashes with mihawk in the future, but point is its not impossible
Also zoro already beat mcs in one piece
It will be like Roger/Rayleigh and Shanks/Beckman. We Zoro fans can look with a calm mind and soul into a bright future :cheers:

Like i said what you are saying is not relevant
Because top of the chain food >>>>> all of wano

And the grandmaster deserves nothing less than fighting the top of the chain food
That literally has nothing to do with what I'm saying. If you want to continue to dick suck the character based on circumstance than by all means, that's your prerogative

I hope Zoro "fans" on this site aren't upset when he's shoved aside so Luffy gets his big moments against Kaido. Its what you guys want after all.

I find this argument too underrated. I find it tough to believe that Oda will still trash Big Mom. Someone has to mitigate her. Also case demands that Luffy v Big Mom had been portrayed since the times of Fishman Island arc. Of course the point of a 5v2 is that Luffy is most likely not soloing her regardless assuming she is defeated and he prominently goes for her.
Yeah,but if we get another arc vs BM, who will fight Zoro?

That literally has nothing to do with what I'm saying. If you want to continue to dick suck the character based on circumstance than by all means, that's your prerogative

I hope Zoro "fans" on this site aren't upset when he's shoved aside so Luffy gets his big moments against Kaido. Its what you guys want after all.
Dont worry zoro fans are not made that the grandmaster is fighting the top of the food chain

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

:josad:

That was also PIS due to Luffy's rage preventing any future sight usage.
Luffy is a combat genius at the end of every arc he is in, but coming out half cocked and getting slapped is PIS designed to ensure the "final battle" happens in the right time.
Luffy knows how much haki he has, he also knows BM is still around, he knows he has other allies relying on him, it's PIS.
Yeah okay every moment where he looks bad is PIS :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.