Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Eh, I beg to differ. Even in Sanji's special arc, he got nothing and Luffy got all the focus. Sure, we can totally claim that Zoro just gets way more focus than Sanji does, but its silly to think in the arc where Luffy is finally supposed to surpass a Yonko, his subordinate will receive more focus than him in that victory.
It's not silly because the odds suggest that Luffy is more likely not exactly reaching Yonko level in this one arc. Let alone surpassing.

Thats irrelevant and your whole point is irrelevant for this simple reason

The top of the food chain which zoro is fighting >>>>>>>>>>>>>any swordsman wano has to offer.
Literally not arguing WHY he's up there or "staying" there holy shit. Can you learn to read?
Post automatically merged:

It's not silly because the odds suggest that Luffy is more likely not exactly reaching Yonko level in this one arc. Let alone surpassing.
And so isn't Zoro, so why would Zoro outshine Luffy this arc.

Gohan beat cell, Its not unheard of in shonen history zoro serves as a dueteragonist so its not impossible he outshines every one in his own arc, things will go back to normal once wano is over, maybe same will happen if he clashes with mihawk in the future, but point is its not impossible
:cheers:
Also zoro already beat mcs in one piece
Except Toryiama wanted Gohan to inherit Goku's will and finish Dragonball Z, Goku was flitting in and out of earth due to his repeated deaths, and earth needed a stable protector, apples with oranges scenario on multiple levels, almost disingenuous.

Luffy is the one inheriting others will's and becoming pirate King. Kaido is his enemy that he has claimed 400 chapters ago in Punk Hazard. He is one of the 4 fucking yonko that are his direct competitors to becoming pirate king, get out of here with that nonsense.

Wanji hype finally :finally:
Sweet avatar
My thought process always involved Zoro fighting King at a disadvantage. Extremely hurt due to Kaido's hybrid or being distracted and forced into the fight because King escaped from Marco. Or things just shift and force him into the fight.

Never said Zoro will just drop his fight against Kaido to fight King. It would HAVE to be circumstantial.
Realistically even a fresh Zoro has a very hard fight with King. Had Oda set that up it'd have been fine.

But what happens in the fight against the two emperors? If Zoro leaves they'd need at least Marco to come up, maybe start healing and shit. Without Zoro their odds are that much lower

Scabbards didnt do shit to Kaido man. Paper cuts tjey didnt even satisfy him enough.

Everyone can land a hit on kaido because he ate everything like a tank.

Look big mom and killer reaction. Zoro cut kaido u have this on panel.

Scabbards merely scratched him and got his attention.
Bro, scabbards hurt Kaido, stop capping.

Also if Zoro prominently takes on Kaido and Luffy prominently takes on Big Mom both may equally shine :cheers:

The fact Big Mom will allegedly escape doesn't imply Luffy can't defeat her alongside some help.

Also Oda has portrayed Zoro outshining Luffy so far on the rooftop, that must not be underestimated despite not overestimated too much.
speaking facts :cheers::cheers::cheers: I’m so glad that I made the right choice 16 years ago and became a Zoro fan :steef:

Literally not arguing WHY he's up there or "staying" there holy shit. Can you learn to read?
Post automatically merged:

And so isn't Zoro, so why would Zoro outshine Luffy this arc.
Like i said what you are saying is not relevant
Because top of the chain food >>>>> all of wano

And the grandmaster deserves nothing less than fighting the top of the chain food
:cheers:

good thing no one with a working brain will join that stinking train you can be the only passenger on there no one will join you
I agree with King vs Zoro. I’m staying on this train until it gets destroyed. :josad:
After ZKK happens tho. :myman:
I'm still on that train. I wouldn't be surprised if either Luffy and Zoro deal the finishing blow on Kaido or Zoro gives Kaido the Hordy Jones treatment after losing to Luffy.

It’s been established that he’s dumb and overestimates himself like when he tried to solo Kaido at the start of the arc :kayneshrug:
That was also PIS due to Luffy's rage preventing any future sight usage.
Luffy is a combat genius at the end of every arc he is in, but coming out half cocked and getting slapped is PIS designed to ensure the "final battle" happens in the right time.
Luffy knows how much haki he has, he also knows BM is still around, he knows he has other allies relying on him, it's PIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.