Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Killer couldn't fathom cutting Kaido, because he doesn't have ryuo. Killer is very intelligent. Re-read the chapter and the proceeding chapters. The scabbards do and cut Kaido also, except they were trained properly in the art of ryuo while Zoro is patching something he learned as a kid with the crutch of Enma which he is perfectly able to capitalize on due to Wado and great willpower.
We are talking about Zoro, right?

Zoro cut Kaido:

Sadge

(Ice Oni?) Drake VS (Ice Oni?) Chopper -> Loading
Page One VS Usopp -> Check
Ulti VS Nami -> Check
Black Maria VS Robin -> Check
Sasaki VS Franky -> Check
Who's-Who VS Brook -> Loading
Jack VS Jimbei -> Loading
Queen VS Sanji -> Loading
King VS Zoro -> Loading
How is Jinbei vs WW Loading? And Zoro vs King? Brook vs WW?
- Jinbei got his hands full. WW is a very strong opponent. He was going to challenge King and Queen for an all-stars position. Also, Oda built that fight and gave us an interesting upcoming flashback reveal/ maybe a certain connection between Jinbei and WW?!
- Zoro's only fight gonna be against Kaido. He's not going to fight King guys. Forget about it because it's not happening.
- I thought Brook and Robin vs BM is confirmed? Why would Oda draw Brook with Robin in the last panel of the chapter if he's not going to include him in the fight? That's not Oda's style sorry.
- Queen vs Sanji is the only fight that maybe I expect to happen if he doesn't end up fighting Jack.

Anyway i'm gonna ignore the sanji's plot because it's dumb af, but the chapter being about Robin is great!
Want to see more about Robin-chan !! Pretty sure Brook asked to see her panties ! :suresure:

But Jack going after Scabbards is sick! So it joins what i thought : yamato will go to save the scabbards because "she is oden" and jack vs yamato soon :shocking:

Basically everyone heard King's speech when he asked someone must kill the scabbards so i expect yamato to have heard the conversation and going there. Maybe Sanji will meet Yamato also.

If Queen is going there too, it's gonna be funny :milaugh:
no one cares what u think

It’s not just that you guys believe in this, but arrogantly claim it will happen. Shiet.

It’s fine to believe Sanji/King could happen but to call other individuals irrelevant retarded, idiots is kinda sad. Especially given that’s there almost zero credence to this theory and headcanon driven dribble.

Then you’ll be the same ones to downplay King when Zoro fights him. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Its okay they are just angry that their favorite character is irrelevant, Head canon driven arguments is all they have because unlike Zoro fans who have the feat they dont.
:cheers:
After all he spent this whole arc fighting a spider web
:risitavirus:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
its more relevant than your pathetic points.. oh damn you don't have any.. my bad
:beckmoji:
I'm sorry but @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna has provided me legitimate information and canon material against this Sanji vs King theory that you guys concocted when y'all were high off bathsalts or wtvr you were using from the WCI days.

Anyways this is almost 40 manga panels going against your headcanon. But you do you my guy.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/why-sanji-vs-king-will-happen.11180/

It’s not just that you guys believe in this, but arrogantly claim it will happen. Shiet.

It’s fine to believe Sanji/King could happen but to call other individuals irrelevant retarded, idiots is kinda sad. Especially given that’s there almost zero credence to this theory and headcanon driven dribble.

Then you’ll be the same ones to downplay King when Zoro fights him. Hypocrisy at its finest.
what i said was a possible assumption.. and this lad.. was irrelevant.. and i have good reasons to believe what i claim.. this guy is all yap no talk.. aka all bark no bite.. hasn't given one reason why he disagrees.. so yea i have my reason and he doesn't have anything to even cause the exact same reason to exist as to what i say is wrong... so meh.. you misinterpreted it

HxH is not good bro.

Paragraphs of overexposition. Chicken scratch drawings. Its also never going to end so you might as well never have faith there.

If you said Berserk, i would be inclined to agree.
I really need to start Berserk and Vagabond. I’m gonna get a lot of hate for that but I can’t read or watch HxH, I tried it two times. I hate the character designs and the MCs. Only Hisoka and Chrollo are cool
I've been a Zorofan since 1999. I grew up loving that character.
at that time I was two years old and didn’t know what greatness will await me :steef:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
what i said was a possible assumption.. and this lad.. was irrelevant.. and i have good reasons to believe what i claim.. this guy is all yap no talk.. aka all bark no bite.. hasn't given one reason why he disagrees.. so yea i have my reason and he doesn't have anything to even cause the exact same reason to exist as to what i say is wrong... so meh.. you misinterpreted it
Please check my follow up post. And apologies if I misquoted.
But we get so many of these deranged comments without proof/backing that its hard to follow whos new and not.

Tell me

What's logical about Luffy getting stronger from Katakuri punching him in the face?

Irl that would cause a Concussion, you wouldn't become "peak Human" from Mike Tyson punching you for hours. You would have your head cracked

Actually I am pretty sure the gap between base Luffy and Katakuri is a lot bigger than the gap between Mike Tyson and the Average man

Why apply logic when One Piece is illogical as fuck?
If we are using One piece logic, and pure fucking shonen logic as a whole, we already know that the more Luffy fights the stronger he gets. Rayleigh even said it to him in a flashback DURING the Katakuri fight.

Before Enma was even a thing, people expected Zoro vs King. It was pretty much the concensus until the 940's when Enma was given to him to "cut Kaido like Oden". Doesnt matter what I think though. Zoro is on the roof and not fighting King.

My logic has always been, after Enma, that either fought King first before hurting Kaido, or is forced to fight King after Kaido makes them lose. The first is impossible at this point. The latter still has merit UNTIL we know for sure they aren't going down or Zoro will continue to fight Kaido the next 30 chapters

That is the logic fail with you use here.
Yamato is open but Sanji don´t KNOW it. Sanji even fucking don´t know anything of Yamato.
And BM get stopped by Robin/BM, Jack going now down and Sanji as the only strawhats know about the plan.
He going now down to save them, cut of Yamato since Sanji never meet her.
Sanji will go down, if you like it or not, he will face Jack.
@jmena is a Sanji fan, if he even agree that point something going happen for sure.
Franky didn't know her either tbh she recognized him and told him Luffy entrusted her to keep Momo and to take care of Sasaki for her, which Franky immediately accepted i can see something similar happen. Yamato still sees herself as Oden chances are she might rush to save them nothing is set in stone yet anything is possible. The good thing is Sanji is free for now he should not lose to anyone so easily he has taken some damage but still has very durable rs he can depend on he will be fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.