Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I mean, the last hit was the strongest and kaido fall for It and his blood was droping quite a lot...

He Said he was disapointed that not even the old scar was opened again. But that apply for every SN too, kaido scar still okay and he is still not received any damage that affected him to fight back weaker. Almost like the scabbards until now.
I understand but see the difference.

Scabbards got their "shining moment" of hope. Busted out all they have in their arsenal and Kaido was still disappointed.

Novas barely showed their full capabilities and Kaido praised them + Big Mom told Kaido to dodge Zoro's attack once and she confirms in 1003 that Zoro cut him.

Scabbards's performance was never meant to matter in the grand scheme of things and everyone should understand this at this point or they are reading Juan Piece like noodle where Denjiro is a Yonko Commander. It was flashy, not successful. Literal stall for novas to arrive on the roof.

Novas are getting started and Kaido already considered turning Hybrid. During Scabbards fight, he was drunk in dragon form ad didn't care.

Once he thought it's enough of this playground he demolished them. Might still happen to Novas too but I think Novas are already way more impressive.

The point i was making was that there is an illogical character progression going on with Zoro. Luffy had to struggle all timeskip to get where he is because Oda wanted him to realistically be able to fight Kaido. Zoro isn't even being put to the same standard and that seriously makes me question the writing here. If Zoro was already many times stronger than Luffy prior to Wano and can just straight up fight 2 Yonkos, then why:

- did Oda show him and Sanji destroying one Pacifista while Luffy got another alone?
- was he having trouble dealing with Fujitora at DR?
- couldn't he 1 shot Doflamingo and his bird cage, if he's strong enough to handle what he's doing to Kaido currently? Surely enma can't be that big of a powerup right?
- should we even remotely care about any future swordsman fight except Mihawk? Are Fuji, Shiryu, Monk Gorosei going to even be threats at this point?

Am i supposed to sit here and believe that Zoro has just been "that powerful" all this time? But if thats even the case, I'm not even suggesting Zoro just give up fighting Kaido and fight King, I'm just saying circumstances may force Zoro (be it weakened, hurt or just forced into it by presence) to fight a YC to show his growth/superiority.

But apparently having this concern makes me a sanji-tard and not a zoro fan at all. I can't be concerned about Oda not explaining why Zoro (and by extension, Killer) can just up and fight Yonko without logical growth in power. This is why I expect virtually everyone on the roof to lose at first.

Apparently me questioning the logic of the power dynamic makes me a shit fan. Time will tell in the end. I dont need this fanbase to tell me how to think, because in the end Oda will do whatever the fuck he wants anyway.
Against Pacifista : Luffy use gear 2 + haki. Sanji use DJ. Zoro use no named attack.

Against Fujitora : Luffy push him with gear 3 plus haki. Zoro push him with his weakest sword + non haki no named slash. He made Fujitora worry for a second with only his weakest slash. He got caught of guard by the gravity but still he broke Fujitora's strong gravity that pinned him several feet in Earth with only his raw strength.

Zoro doesn't need anyone except the strongest Swordsmen as his opponent.

He could beat doffy but fujitora stopped him. And he let Luffy handle Doffy.

Yes Zoro come out many time stronger than Luffy after the ts.

I am down to make avatar bet Sanji doesn't solo King.
Queen is his fight
Marco vs King makes too much thematic sense and Oda seems to love that.
Theres already a bet thread for Sanji vs King. Go there.

Oda literally shows 3 times Marco wont defeat King. So unless you believe Zori will, then King wont be defeated by anyone.

The immediate problem with the school of suggestion that Zoro will get downgraded: it involves losing temporarily to the emperors. So they are at a disadvantage with Zoro's strength and stand a chance without him? Law already pulled out his most devastating moves and Killer himself isn't a particularly high level or relevant character. Where does the save and continue later option come into Kaido's "kill you and take your shit" speech?
i was on the zoro king train too
some people just dont quit when they are wrong .

for people still arguing this like paperchampion
its looking like a lost cause. he doesntcare about either king or queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.