Status
Not open for further replies.

Took long enough.:seriously:

Brook fans eating good.:brootea:

So Sanji let himself get caught on purpose for Robin?

@Pan D. A. Man you nailed it.:kidsmile:

Who's who's pet cats are robots?:saitahu:

I mean I'm happy that my dude Jack is back but is he actually gonna fight nerfed Sanji then?:crazwhat:

What if Jack is trying to kill the Scabbards and assuming that Hiyori or Toki is there, Sanji might jump in and saves them from Jack. And then King or Queen might intercept Sanji later?:bamathink:

If my dude down here is correct about Sanji vs all three Calamities then it is what it is.:jordanmf:

I'm fine with Sanji vs King or Queen but if Sanji beats all three of them then I'm cool with that too.:datas:

Not a big fan of 2v1 but that's fine I guess.......

Are they questioning Sanji's loyalty?:quest:
What's your personal rate to this chapter?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Took long enough.:seriously:

Brook fans eating good.:brootea:

So Sanji let himself get caught on purpose for Robin?

@Pan D. A. Man you nailed it.:kidsmile:

Who's who's pet cats are robots?:saitahu:

I mean I'm happy that my dude Jack is back but is he actually gonna fight nerfed Sanji then?:crazwhat:

What if Jack is trying to kill the Scabbards and assuming that Hiyori or Toki is there, Sanji might jump in and saves them from Jack. And then King or Queen might intercept Sanji later?:bamathink:

If my dude down here is correct about Sanji vs all three Calamities then it is what it is.:jordanmf:

I'm fine with Sanji vs King or Queen but if Sanji beats all three of them then I'm cool with that too.:datas:

Not a big fan of 2v1 but that's fine I guess.......

Are they questioning Sanji's loyalty?:quest:
I think they are saying if we hurt his friends like this he still won't hurt us right ? (Them being women)

Status
Not open for further replies.