Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you remember the time they said sanji vs vergo was a feat
:seriously:
even though vergo broke his leg with hardly even trying with literally one kick
They dont surprise me any more with the"sanji almost died but didnt thats a feat" talk
Some are even making "getting neg-diffed" scaling for Sanji to give him some feats :crazwhat:
Getting neg-diffed in the air >>>>> Getting neg-diffed on land.

Sanji told Law not to fight Doffy because he's too dangerous to fight in the air.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Still think Sanji vs Queen is happening, but let's not act like Jack is some scrub.

Jack and Queen are practically equal in strength, people use the scene where Queen berates Jack in order to power-scale, but that is simply because Jack is like a little brother to him.

It's like how Smoothie is much stronger than Oven but still takes orders from him.

And imo the spoilers have more setup for Yamato vs Jack, since her story has ties with scabbards and Momo plot.

Which is dumb. Thinking Sanji could defeat hybrid jack and then proceeds to take also king or queen who are 100% completely fine.
Sanji still didn't face someone worthy and now suddenly he could take a yc3 + yc2 or yc1 one after one ...

The whole fact Queen mentionned judge, vinsmoke and germa are more than enough. King didn't even mention Sanji once after their clash, he doesn't care at all nor Sanji.

Because Sanji has a great dignity and portrayal ?

Franky is already taken, so the next one who is using scientific weapon is Sanji with his RS and guess what ? Queen is also a scientific and is linked to germa.

Does Robin and Bm have same style of fight ? but hey they are facing each other in this chapter. jimbei and ww maybe ? The only reason Jimbei is facing WW is because WW seems to know jimbei exactly like queen and germa so ... Oda doesn't give a fuck about fighting style (except sometimes with swords).

It's not about you thinking sanji vs king or queen but you thinking sanji will take jack and after that queen/king which makes 0 logic.
I never said that he can take each one one at a time one after another... he might beat jack which i actually think he is capable of (mid high diff) i said clearly that after facing Jack he'll either face king or queen... idm but king is relevant anf i can say that he is clearly worthy of doing that since he the match up supports his combat skills and he's good against behemoths .. you can't bring robin vs Maria us because.. they are capable of similar stuff anyway... and have parallels robin's DF can.. be utilized as a Spider and he have seen it from arms to legs to SPIDER net soo it basically negates your point.. even if u bring up nami.. it won't make a dent in the fact thay her and ussops opponents are miscellaneous ALWAYS and have been since what they excel at is rare among the opponents

What i wanted to portray when i mentioned franky is the chasm of strength between queen and him and it being a bad match up for sanji and an analogy to the claims yall have been making that omg sanji 2 FLIPIN years ago was a queer and now he has met his opponent... that in of itself is beyond logik

Oda does give a shit about fighting styles, stop watching 2 piece lad.. from Arlong Park to thriller bark that has been the case even in fish man island that zoro and sanji usually fight people who excel at what they excel at.. sanji with a martial artist.. and zoro with a swordsman... in Post timeskio thing aren't as linear as pre time skip.. but we have seen sanji clash with Vegro and the following arcs were all just SHP dividing abd thenyou had the WCI arc matter the fact sanji hasn't had a proper 1v1 in Post timeskip.. while zoro has still fought someone whi wielded a weapon (peca)

Plus it also has been established that if the opponent has a renowned swordsman zoro will fight him and now the only person who shares the exact same parallel is king with sanji and this pattern has been laid from the beginning of onepiece and since zoro and sanji are the top 3 of the brass so they get that courtesy they always have so why nit now? ... and ig i even mentioned in my pervious statement that i won't mind sanji vs queen... but i think king is more relevant... and was providing why's and why nots to back it up unlike yall who basically think that sanji is a queer so he should fight a queer.. FUCKING DUMBSHIT IS WHAT THAT IS

Jimbe vs WW... cat vs fish... the irony, we still don't know what WW is capable of and what combat style he excels at so.. your point is nonexistent.. the irony can't not fate its oda afterall....and plus them knowing eachother has nothing to with them fighting eachother.. idk why are you linking something vague together .. i personally assume that sanji and queen may face eachother but not a proper 1v1 coz there us already someone with the skill set matching sanji and if u follow the pattern one piece goes in (not 2 piece) you know what i mean.. that is to say that sanji might clash with queen but might ultimately VERY LIKELY fight king.

Because Sanji has a great dignity and portrayal ?
yea as a character yes.. calling him a queer or even linking him with a queer for the sake of justifying your point... is a disgrace to sanji.... honestly i don't have to reiterate that

The whole fact Queen mentionned judge, vinsmoke and germa are more than enough. King didn't even mention Sanji once after their clash, he doesn't care at all nor Sanji.
Look the ambiguity is that that statement may be just for Info.. tho again I don't mind then fighting but still king relevant ove queen.. plus it doesn't matter that they don't care about each other.. just like queen mention sanji being judge's son.. is enough.. them clashing is MORE THAN enough.

Still think Sanji vs Queen is happening, but let's not act like Jack is some scrub.

Jack and Queen are practically equal in strength, people use the scene where Queen berates Jack in order to power-scale, but that is simply because Jack is like a little brother to him.

It's like how Smoothie is much stronger than Oven but still takes orders from him.

And imo the spoilers have more setup for Yamato vs Jack, since her story has ties with scabbards and Momo plot.
Physically Jack is probably stronger than Queen and overall he's the best Calamity so far as a character.

Sanji vs Queen makes more sense to me, I don't think he's able to take on King in his current conditions... Besides, Queen may have some history with Judge and Germa
I'd leave Jack to Hawkins at this point, if Yamato happens to fight Smoothie in some way

yea the part whe

yea i said he'd go berserk after he sees okiku's arm... is a gag. tho i still believe in rage mode he can mid diff and knock jack out... wanna bet sir 🤡
First of all stop with the cap, I literally posted three instances where you said sanji will beat jack midd diff infact you said" he will kick his ass" at one point,And you said at one point he will go on to fight king or queen. That is literally head canon at the highest levels.
Every one can see it you lying doesnt help you, And this is only a fractions of this stupid stuff you said.

And i am not betting against your worthless account idiot
:milaugh:
Even though your argument is literally dumb to the highest of head canon levels.

But i get nothing from it.

- Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"

- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Bro, at this point this clown is nothing but a liability to his crewmates.

God I can't stand this retard Simpji and here as usual we have him making a fool out of himself....I still don't understand why anyone votes for this guy in the popularity poll.

Chapter seems like it's going to be even worse than the previous one but at least we got the confirmation of Simpji vs an alredy defeated Jack which I assume it'll be a extreme diff fight for Mr Cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.