Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that he can take each one one at a time one after another... he might beat jack which i actually think he is capable of (mid high diff) i said clearly that after facing Jack he'll either face king or queen... idm but king is relevant anf i can say that he is clearly worthy of doing that since he the match up supports his combat skills and he's good against behemoths .. you can't bring robin vs Maria us because.. they are capable of similar stuff anyway... and have parallels robin's DF can.. be utilized as a Spider and he have seen it from arms to legs to SPIDER net soo it basically negates your point.. even if u bring up nami.. it won't make a dent in the fact thay her and ussops opponents are miscellaneous ALWAYS and have been since what they excel at is rare among the opponents

What i wanted to portray when i mentioned franky is the chasm of strength between queen and him and it being a bad match up for sanji and an analogy to the claims yall have been making that omg sanji 2 FLIPIN years ago was a queer and now he has met his opponent... that in of itself is beyond logik

Oda does give a shit about fighting styles, stop watching 2 piece lad.. from Arlong Park to thriller bark that has been the case even in fish man island that zoro and sanji usually fight people who excel at what they excel at.. sanji with a martial artist.. and zoro with a swordsman... in Post timeskio thing aren't as linear as pre time skip.. but we have seen sanji clash with Vegro and the following arcs were all just SHP dividing abd thenyou had the WCI arc matter the fact sanji hasn't had a proper 1v1 in Post timeskip.. while zoro has still fought someone whi wielded a weapon (peca)

Plus it also has been established that if the opponent has a renowned swordsman zoro will fight him and now the only person who shares the exact same parallel is king with sanji and this pattern has been laid from the beginning of onepiece and since zoro and sanji are the top 3 of the brass so they get that courtesy they always have so why nit now? ... and ig i even mentioned in my pervious statement that i won't mind sanji vs queen... but i think king is more relevant... and was providing why's and why nots to back it up unlike yall who basically think that sanji is a queer so he should fight a queer.. FUCKING DUMBSHIT IS WHAT THAT IS

Jimbe vs WW... cat vs fish... the irony, we still don't know what WW is capable of and what combat style he excels at so.. your point is nonexistent.. the irony can't not fate its oda afterall....and plus them knowing eachother has nothing to with them fighting eachother.. idk why are you linking something vague together .. i personally assume that sanji and queen may face eachother but not a proper 1v1 coz there us already someone with the skill set matching sanji and if u follow the pattern one piece goes in (not 2 piece) you know what i mean.. that is to say that sanji might clash with queen but might ultimately VERY LIKELY fight king.

yea as a character yes.. calling him a queer or even linking him with a queer for the sake of justifying your point... is a disgrace to sanji.... honestly i don't have to reiterate that

Look the ambiguity is that that statement may be just for Info.. tho again I don't mind then fighting but still king relevant ove queen.. plus it doesn't matter that they don't care about each other.. just like queen mention sanji being judge's son.. is enough.. them clashing is MORE THAN enough.
I didn't called sanji a queer so don't put me in the bracket. Just said queen is interested about germa and judge and he is also a science guy.

Funny, you are saying sanji vs king because of their looks and kicks but when people say the same thing about sanji fighting goofy characters and queer people, it's wrong ? both side are saying the same shit = you based on physique and the other side based on personality/physique.

Again idgaf about queen or king vs sanji, but you saying "he might beat jack which i actually think he is capable of (mid high diff) i said clearly that after facing Jack he'll either face king or queen... " is the issue. We don't even know if he is capable to take hybrid jack and you think he can mid diffs him and take king or queen, and i'm the one who is reading two piece ? LMAO!

"Oda does give a shit about fighting styles, stop watching 2 piece lad.." and "in Post timeskio thing aren't as linear as pre time skip.." first step agree with yourself because you are saying opposite things. Didn't know P1 was a martial artist .. and you know what ? King has also a sword and confirmed to be a swordsman but he is fighting Marco and you even think Sanji will face him so actually you ignore what you don't like and take what you like :milaugh:
Oda can do whatever he wants ...

ehm ehm.. look atleast i provide basis to what i say unlike you who seems to be deprived of sense of humor and Logic.... this quote should be spit on your gutless balls man.. sad
you lie and say we change what you say and i proved we didnt, You said stupid shit and tried to get away from it by saying" it was a gag", Your whole argument is ridiculous and makes 0 sense i dont even have to explain to you why. But i gave you a short explanation before and i will say the same thing. Its this simple : Sanji cant mid diff jack and go fight king. Jack is not a pushover and neither is king. You thinking that sanji can humiliate them like that is literally head canon and makes no sense. But like i said, thats beyond the point now. I proved that it wasnt all a gag by proving you said it multiple times, Unless like i said you are going to say everything you say is a gag again.

Nice try though

and here your L

:holdthisl:

Yeah I agree, Jack is the best in both design and personality, hopefully he has a dope hybrid(no idea how that trunk will look not-goofy)

He is relentless, like the T-800

“Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!”

:steef:
In terms of design, I agree. But in terms of personality and Zoan ability, Queen takes the cake. Jack is scary but I find him boring.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Indeed, infact Jack may not be weaker than Queen at all or at least not physically. He is much younger than Queen(28yo), yet he already has a billion berry bounty. Not to mention, part of Queen's bounty may be due to his plague viruses. It's literally his nickname, and it's effective against large crowds, but in 1 on 1 stats, it's another story
Queen has the biggest living animal as a DF, i think this is not random. Durability wise, weight, strength I think Queen is above Jack.

But I think Jack will be good with water : with his truck he will be able to send high pressured water, and the guy is a fishman he must know some moves

Ashura = 100 men

Sanji = 1000 men

And that's without the RS.

RS Sanji already solidly as strong as Base King

He'd demolish Jack
And when Zoro overheard Luffy saying that he went and said "I'm worth 2 thousand then" or something like that.

The levels in the crew are now clearer than ever.

Luffy=Zoro>>>>>>Jimbei/Franky>>>>>>Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.