Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're trying to predict the matchups, probably best to list who doesn't have an opponent yet.

Beast pirates: King, Queen, Jack, Hawkins
Alliance/New Gen: Sanji, Yamato, Drake, Brook (Robin solo)

I would prefer Brook to replace Jimbei and fight WW and put Drake vs Hawkins.

My predictions are Sanji/Jimbei/ Yamato vs King/Queen/Jack.

Why is Obvious???I do prefer the Sanji Vs King, but why at the moment is so obvious??
Because if you look at the Beast Pirates...their are plots surrounding them.

Kaido:- Big bad and wants the biggest war ever
Opponents: Either want revenge, want to take him down or want to test their skills against the strongest
- Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro and Killer

King:- First Mate and wants to kill the scarbbards/Momo because he realises that's the way Beast Pirates will win
Opponent: A person who will stop his schemes
- So far Sanji has stopped it once and seems to be the only person interested in protecting Momo and the Scarbbards

Queen: - Second Mate, wants to get revenge against the traitors.
Opponents: Multiple traitors within the Beast Pirates
- Drake has already become a traitor, Apoo has been kicked out and it seems Hawkins will leave and join which ever side he feels like will win

Jack:- Only wants to help Kaido and the crew
Opponents: Used for a variety of different people, either going after the minks or the samurai
- Yamato is most likely to defeat Jack, as she wants revenge against Kaido and Jack is Kaido's biggest dog.
- Could also be defeated by the scarbbards via rematch

If Marco and King fight then King is likely gonna win as It would be way too predictable for Marco to win
I just dont even see how its enjoyable. One piece has never been about fan servicing top tier fights. Thats what the Anime is for and the manga skips them

I primarily enjoy these fights for the underdog/growth feeling. That moment when a main character surpasses the villain is what doesn't get old. Marco vs King would be cool at first by a certain point it will lose its luster, it happens with other Shonen

As of now, Sanji would have no interest in Queen.....only people would be Jack and King s ince they're after the scarbbards. And let's be real, nerfed Jack would get his ass handed to him. Whilst Oda already created a clash between Sanji and King, and will expand on it lateer on.
- King : I'm busy, can't deal with the Scabbards myself
- You : King is after the Scabbards

:quest:

Opponents: Either want revenge, want to take him down or want to test their skills against the strongest

King:- First Mate and wants to kill the scarbbards/Momo because he realises that's the way Beast Pirates will win
- So far Sanji has stopped it once and seems to be the only person interested in protecting Momo and the Scarbbards

- Drake has already become a traitor, Apoo has been kicked out and it seems Hawkins will leave and join which ever side he feels like will win

Opponents: Used for a variety of different people, either going after the minks or the samurai
- Yamato is most likely to defeat Jack, as she wants revenge against Kaido and Jack is Kaido's biggest dog.
I like your point NGL

Literally your explanation for King is what Jack is doing so im not sure how you just twist that shit to whatever reality you are living in lmao

Literally your explanation for King is what Jack is doing so im not sure how you just twist that shit to whatever reality you are living in lmao
When Jack was on the roof he was fighting multiple people. He isnt like King, who is fixated on the scarbbards. He will do any task to help the Beast Pirates.

Im not denying Jack and Sanji will clash or meet. I'm saying Sanji wont be the one to defeat him. That's why I didnt list Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

If you look closely on what he wrote and switch jack with king and king with jack it will make more sense
Are you dumb ? How would it make more sense.

When Jack was on the roof he was fighting multiple people. He isnt like King, who is fixated on the scarbbards. He will do any task to help the Beast Pirates.

Im not denying Jack and Sanji will clash or meet. I'm saying Sanji wont be the one to defeat him. That's why I didnt list Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Are you dumb ? How would it make more sense.
jack :- calamity and wants to kill the scarbbards/Momo because he realises that's the way Beast Pirates will win

You are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.