Status
Not open for further replies.
We see when the chapter is out cant judge just on leaks but if when its out jack is going to kill the scabbards will you accept that sanji is his match up?
No because Jack is too weak. If a person like Queen said he's going after the Scarbbards....then I'd consider Sanji vs Queen.

I wouldnt be suprised if King is the person who told Jack to go after them.

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna

To add an additional point, 95% of the people on here never or rarely say lets wait until we get the full context for the supporting parts of the chapter then jump to conclusion

it's either, lets go bashing and play defense ooooorrrrrr lets make some dumb incorrect speculation and then when pictures do come out you then see the climbing hypocrisy which is o so golden. I will continue to read the comments becuase those always increase my enjoyment in the threads

@Paperchampion23
So far your thoughs about all matchups? Do some fights coming like you expect them to come out?
If we are basing my guesses since 989 (when the Strawhat double spread happened):

Nami/Usopp vs Ulti: Kept it even after they were beaten bloody, especially now. I've never changed this. The only caveat is Page 1. I still expect Chopper to jump in because neither Nami/Usopp are fighting Page 1 directly. They've pretty much only have interacted with Ulti outside of Usopp's bambo attack which was to distract them both.

Franky vs Sasaki: I actually had Jinbe vs Sasaki first due to their similar looks. Then the Kokoro theory came about (which I still think is possible) it made more sense to me. Had that doubled down since before Yamato and him switched in fighting Sasaki.

Robin/Brook vs Black Maria: Haven't shifted this one at all. Its been my prediction since November when Sanji was attacked by Black Maria. Remember, he was caught before we knew Jinbe would fight WsW or Killer would go to the roof with Kid. I actually thought Killer would have potentially fought WsW instead. Then Brook/Robin went to the castle and I knew it was going to happen. The only thing was understanding the possibility of Brook going to take over Jinbe's fight, but thats pretty much dead after this chapter. At the time I made two matchup guesses, one with Brook staying with Robin (which is my current one), and one with him going to Jinbe (which is unlikely now)

Jinbe vs WsW: This one ENTIRELY took me by surprise when it happened. Like I mentioned above, I thought it would be a fight for Killer considering his meito. Brook only crossed my mind after talking with a few people the last 2 weeks. I thought Jinbe would have been reserved for a calamity or Sasaki ( up until Franky taking over the fight for Yamato)

Basically where I'm at so far. I don't have too much to say other than hoping Chopper fights Page 1 (because he deserves it more than anyone) and Sanji and Yamato fight Calamities. I'll leave the Zoro/King discussion out of it since its pointless.

Edit: I know I did have Usopp taking out Orochi at one point, cant remember when. Still could happen rofl

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna

To add an additional point, 95% of the people on here never or rarely say lets wait until we get the full context for the supporting parts of the chapter then jump to conclusion

it's either, lets go bashing and play defense ooooorrrrrr lets make some dumb incorrect speculation and then when pictures do come out you then see the climbing hypocrisy which is o so golden. I will continue to read the comments becuase those always increase my enjoyment in the threads
I mean, Thats true but Zoro bros has been on a streak lately
:usosmug:

Oda is just gonna keep stalling Beast Pirates and having more characters head towards the scabbards.

Next chapter it’ll be Queen
then King
Then Orochi(silhouetted)
Then Kanjuro(silhouetted)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself.

- It seems that he has defeated the male subordinates, but not the women.

Didn't this shit happen like two weeks ago??? Seriously, fuck Black Maria. I hope Robin puts that hoe on a shirt.
Oda needs to bring back roof piece and stop wasting my time.
Yeah this shit happened.

Oda literally spent the entire chapter on Robin saving Sanji and not even starting her fight with Maria.

Welcome to One Piece.

why is jack too weak we never seen him all out
Jack was too weak from the get go when he couldnt overpower Base Necko, Inu and Ashura. He would only get mauled by RS Sanji who easily took a high momentum lethal attack from Full Zoan King. Jack hasnt shown lethality on that lvl.

Plus in what universe can a guy who got clowned by a fat shit like Ashura keep up with a high CoO, flying, invisible speedster.

It's a no from me....

Yeah but Luffy injured Lucci with a single Gear 3 punch. That same Gear 3 punches are apparently not strong enough against at least 500 Animals according to Rayleigh
I doubt that's what Oda meant when he said 500 animals are stronger than Luffy, as there is different levels of animals that would have been stronger, and by different attributes.

For example, Rayleigh kind of mocked Luffy about how "Proud he was of his Kong Gun", which means that to a degree, it was effective against many animals. However, there were some that it was ineffective against, which is why he created King Kong Gun. So I wouldn't say that G3 was ineffective against all 500 animals, as with each one would come varying levels of durability.

Also, when Luffy injured Lucci, that was already after Lucci had taken tons of attacks, so it's not like it took Lucci at 100 percent, down to almost nothing with one attack. Lucci was plenty strong by Paradise standards, and even more so equipped to deal with the New World standards by the end of Preskip. His strength and speed already rivalled that of G2/G3 and had none of the drawbacks.

they can easily die
They can easily die BUT THEY WONT

The story won’t allow them to die like this

You can’t move from surviving a Yonko to dying by random calamity beating you as you are injured... that’s not how these stories work

For example, Ace survives getting executed but dies by Akainu saving Luffy. It has to get progressively higher stakes for a character to die. They can’t survive a very high stakes situation and then die in a low stakes situation. That’s like Ace survives the execution then as everyone escapes, onigumo slaps Sea stone on Ace and shoots him in the head. Like what??? How does he survive execution and die by vice admiral catching him off guard? The stakes have to get higher. If a scabbard is to die, the stakes have to be higher than the fight with Kaido or else we would ask why they just didn’t die by Kaido instead

Jack was too weak from the get go when he couldnt overpower Base Necko, Inu and Ashura. He would only get mauled by RS Sanji who easily take a high momentum lethal attack from Full Zoan King. Jack hasnt shown lethality on that lvl.

Plus in what universe can I guy who got clowned by a fat shit like Ashura keep up with a high CoO, flying, invisible speedster.

It's a no from me....
Hes a calamity and never seen him go all out though surely hes a calamity for some reason, maybe in his other form he is much stronger. Something needs to justify his position as a calamity alongside queen and king

You guys don't find it outrageous Sanji beating King or Queen solo but Franky taking down a similar opponent that Jinbei is also fighting can't happen

What's wrong with you :seriously:
Only the Cool Monster Trio are allowed to get bullshit powerups

The "lame" weaker Strawhats obviously need to stay Arlong level by the end of the series because it would hurt people feelings if Usopp could defeat Pre Timeskip Lucci even by EoS

Status
Not open for further replies.