Status
Not open for further replies.
pfff people actually think sanji will fight king. he is beaten bloody by black maria and her minions, he can't do shit.
if a beaten up sanji almost Broke his leg against vergo, how the fuck do you expect him to fight against king who didn't get hit once.
i would be surprised if he can even fight jack.
Injured Sanji destroyed Jabra. All he needs is a PU.

And why are yall acting like Sanji's endurance is trash. He's durability has always been ify since he''s been breaking bones throughout the story. But that wouldnt stop him at all. Sanji's endurance post timeskip hasnt looked bad.

I mean, Thats true but Zoro bros has been on a streak lately
:usosmug:
The perfect example of that is a majority of Z base, including myself going hey Zoro Vs King all the way it makes too much sense, most people were also among the lines of ZKK is silly since Zoro going up against a main character in a major fight is usually not Oda's pattern.

In reality the context was there the whole time, but a lot of people including myself ignored it.

In terms of Sanji the 2 main contextual points we have right now in terms of hints towards his fight is

SvK (skirmish, buttttt the personal beef is with Momonosuke) in 999 King made it a major point of executing Momo. In previous chapters he asked his underlings to bring Momo, With them Busy, King might take that into his hands and try to do it personally. That is where and why Sanji would intercept and fight King

SvQ (Queen brought up Vinsmokes, contexually a personally issue in the past could arise between Queen and Judge, that makes Sanji angry in some sort of fashion) They rely on technology buttttt no personal beef at the moment. Queen is not targeting anyone specifically at this point Sanji has a connection to (i.e scabbards and momo)

SvJ (Wait for context to see A. Where Jack is and B. his dialogue in regards to the scabbards)

For extra for this spoiler (Yamato has been spotted need to see that dialogue to see who goes after Yamato because Momonosuke is with Yamato at the moment as well and surely that will be announced and that leads to another direction Sanji could head towards)

Hes a calamity and never seen him go all out though surely hes a calamity for some reason, maybe in his other form he is much stronger. Something needs to justify his position as a calamity alongside queen and king
It's weird how Oda had him fight Sulong Neko and Duke in his Animal form, and not use his hybrid. He either overestimated himself in animal form, or underestimated the Sulong forms.

Hes a calamity and never seen him go all out though surely hes a calamity for some reason, maybe in his other form he is much stronger. Something needs to justify his position as a calamity alongside queen and king
He's a Calamity when he goes Hybrid. For now he's a Hypetool. Either way he still aint fighting Sanji. Once the scarbbards are healed up they would want Jack for themselves. Plus Sanji focuses on Jack, who will stop King when he eventually comes

The perfect example of that is a majority of Z base, including myself going hey Zoro Vs King all the way it makes too much sense, most people were also among the lines of ZKK is silly since Zoro going up against a main character in a major fight is usually not Oda's pattern.

In reality the context was there the whole time, but a lot of people including myself ignored it.

In terms of Sanji the 2 main contextual points we have right now in terms of hints towards his fight is

SvK (skirmish, buttttt the personal beef is with Momonosuke) in 999 King made it a major point of executing Momo. In previous chapters he asked his underlings to bring Momo, With them Busy, King might take that into his hands and try to do it personally. That is where and why Sanji would intercept and fight King

SvQ (Queen brought up Vinsmokes, contexually a personally issue in the past could arise between Queen and Judge, that makes Sanji angry in some sort of fashion) They rely on technology buttttt no personal beef at the moment. Queen is not targeting anyone specifically at this point Sanji has a connection to (i.e scabbards and momo)

SvJ (Wait for context to see A. Where Jack is and B. his dialogue in regards to the scabbards)

For extra for this spoiler (Yamato has been spotted need to see that dialogue to see who goes after Yamato because Momonosuke is with Yamato at the moment as well and surely that will be announced and that leads to another direction Sanji could head towards)
Thats ture tbf, But i dont see how king vs sanji will happen but i might be wrong

He's a Calamity when he goes Hybrid. For now he's a Hypetool. Either way he still aint fighting Sanji. Once the scarbbards are healed up they would want Jack for themselves. Plus Sanji focuses on Jack, who will stop King when he eventually comes
I really hope you are right, Because if sanji ends up fighting jack it would look like hes fighting a weakling because you downplayed him.

They can easily die BUT THEY WONT

The story won’t allow them to die like this

You can’t move from surviving a Yonko to dying by random calamity beating you as you are injured... that’s not how these stories work

For example, Ace survives getting executed but dies by Akainu saving Luffy. It has to get progressively higher stakes for a character to die. They can’t survive a very high stakes situation and then die in a low stakes situation. That’s like Ace survives the execution then as everyone escapes, onigumo slaps Sea stone on Ace and shoots him in the head. Like what??? How does he survive execution and die by vice admiral catching him off guard? The stakes have to get higher. If a scabbard is to die, the stakes have to be higher than the fight with Kaido or else we would ask why they just didn’t die by Kaido instead
they were tooweak for kaido to give the the glory of what he consider a honorable death. and that's not high stake. and they did not survive, kaido got bored.

It's weird how Oda had him fight Sulong Neko and Duke in his Animal form, and not use his hybrid. He either overestimated himself in animal form, or underestimated the Sulong forms.
Obviously he either underestimated them or something else made him not go all out, The problem is even though he clearly didnt go all out people are downplaying him. But how you know hes weak if you we didnt see him go all out.

Still holding out hope that Oda somehow has Brook replace Jinbe, and then Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbe fight the All Stars, but seems unlikely
Thanks lord is unlikely
What is Drake doing there? He should take a Calamity imo and same goes for Sanji
I can see Jimbe/Yamato taking the third but damn I'd prefer Yamato cause Brook vs Who's Who would look like the 2nd failure of this war after Tama

Maybe it's cause they sneak attacked him ?

and then he got mauled before he could turn Hybrid

Post automatically merged:

I am just saying if it happens you downplayed his opponent not me
Yh I know
Post automatically merged:

Oh no... I forgot. This is a sanji chapter. Bros no pictures in this week
It's technically a Robin chapter. And this spoiler week has been quicker than 1004

Injured Sanji destroyed Jabra. All he needs is a PU.

And why are yall acting like Sanji's endurance is trash. He's durability has always been ify since he''s been breaking bones throughout the story. But that wouldnt stop him at all. Sanji's endurance post timeskip hasnt looked bad.
sanji already has a PU. but it's just gonna put him in a bad light. raid suit vs king because if sanji fought in his base form he will get destroyed.
king already overpowered a fully fresh raid suit sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.