Status
Not open for further replies.
then he's hurt and nerfed
so is zoro
whats the point in that
bosses fights ends last anyway.

all these matchups exclude drake, apoo some of law's companions and kidd's as well.
Lol dw im joking

Im 100% sure that Zoro isn't fighting King
Post automatically merged:

A subordinate battle after a boss battle? Lol no.
Yeah it's not happening

I just hope that we will get a good fight for King

sanji already has a PU. but it's just gonna put him in a bad light. raid suit vs king because if sanji fought in his base form he will get destroyed.
king already overpowered a fully fresh raid suit sanji.
King only overpowered him because Sanji was distracted by Momo. He wasnt even paying attention to King.

What we can understand from that clash is that theyre similar in physical strength and the RS is durable enough to survive King's beak attacks.

Can it happen? Yes, based of past fights I can see your logic

Oda has forked away from the norm and created different scenarios so right now he can easily create a scenario where Sanji fights any of the calamities 1v1
Thats what i meant, And any ways portayal wise it makes sense more for him to fight queen, Because queen recognized him and his families name. Thats why its more likely its either queen or jack than king. For me, If its king then its king though.

King only overpowered him because Sanji was distracted by Momo. He wasnt even paying attention to King.

What we can understand from that clash is that theyre similar in physical strength and the RS is durable enough to survive King's beak attacks.
what do you mean sanji was distracted? didn't he save momo from king himself?
and the raid suit isn't enough katakuri low diffed ichiji.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
- Black Maria's subordinates had a reaction of "Even if Sanji was beaten up to this point, he would not
betray his partner, right?".

- Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"

:crazwhat:
Apparently the first one can also mean ''Even if sanji's partners were beaten up to this point sanji would not betray them'':gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.