Status
Not open for further replies.
king got sanji in a chokeholed after he became visible. then sanji throws momo and delivered those compliments.
the raid suit protect the head too. also it's not like king can't attack the head. is katakuri can beat a guy who's considered to be the strongest germa, it's not hard to assume king cant do the sama.
Yes but whilst giving those compliments, King went Zoan and used his attack. If Sanji wasnt distracted by Momo, he couldve evaded it,

Why would it protect the head when its exposed. Its not like theyre wearing a helmet. King can try but he wont succeed

Yes but whilst giving those compliments, King went Zoan and used his attack. If Sanji wasnt distracted by Momo, he couldve evaded it,

Why would it protect the head when its exposed. Its not like theyre wearing a helmet. King can try but he wont succeed
sanji was in a chokehold buy kaido's 1st commander he can't evade any thing.
sanji's suit has a mask and a cape. the others have those weird looking headphones. the head is definitely protected.

Hopefully this chapter Oda pinpoints Yamato's exact location. I dont think Oda put the storage room on any map so its possible she's close to the 2nd floor treasure repository where the scabbards are.

Someone likely has to stop Jack immediately so I don't see how I can be Sanji at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.