Status
Not open for further replies.
Literaly copy pasted from the previous chapter...
Chapter 1005
- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself.
- It seems that he has defeated the male subordinates, but not the women.

Chapter 1004
Sanji defeats all of Black Maria's male subordinates but he wouldn't touch the female ones, so Black Maria manages to catch him in her spider web.
Because there's no Zoro on it

That post is why you are our King:blush:
Post automatically merged:

yes i know that because it happened.
i don't understand why it wouldn't protect the head. those headphones are definitely not for communications.
It happened because Sanji was distracted and not because couldnt evade it. He could easily escape the chokehold if he cared enough to do so.

Only thing it protects is the ears lol.

Robin finally facing someone strong is a good thing.

But if Black Maria is a double agent for CP0, she could try to kidnap Robin to stop Big Mom and Kaidou to be eventually able to read Poneglyph.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Morj does make solid arguments about why Wano can't end yet and the plotlines that are yet to be adressed. The issue is that he puts too much faith in Oda's ability to adress them all
His biggest mistake is comparing One Piece to one of the greatest literature creations.

He often thinks Oda cares about his writing capability as much as top-tier book writers.

I remember in one video when his theory was debunked he was like. Okay so that was proven wrong but here is another take on this and what I think Oda is going for here.

Dude just doesn't know when to stop imagining Oda as a God Masterpiece writer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Morj is from Arthur's Ohara circle of friendly jerk-offs.

Well, Yeah but you know this only seems logical in our eyes.

Oda be like: Hmm why I could do that if I can shit on Sanji and give alliance the plot armor named 5 yo kid running around Onigashima giving candies to Gifters. ( I know I know its Kibi Dango )
Yeah it just kills tension in this war because of this.
The Gifters are already a big deception because they're nothing more than a bunch of laughing stock when they were supposed to be something like an undefeatable army.
If, on top that, they all get neg-diffed by a 8 y.o. girl ...

I understand that her ability is a huge advantage for the Alliance to win this war.
But Oda intentionally created this ability to deal with the great numbers of Gifters even though Sanji was already here !
I mean, with his RS and his brillant tactical moves, Sanji could have perfectly dealt with it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.