Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
How I see the next chapters:
  • Raidsuit Sanji holds his own against Jack until Queen jumps in (assuming Yamato doesn't even the playing field).
  • Robin and Brook give Black Maria a beating.
  • Jimbei and Who's-Who split off to help their friends.
  • Sanji & Jimbei VS Queen & Jack / Robin & Brook VS Black Maria & Who's-Who
Brain dead ?

How I see the next chapters:
  • Raidsuit Sanji holds his own against Jack until Queen jumps in (assuming Yamato doesn't even the playing field).
  • Robin and Brook give Black Maria a beating.
  • Jimbei and Who's-Who split off to help their friends.
  • Sanji & Jimbei VS Queen & Jack / Robin & Brook VS Black Maria & Who's-Who
Base Sanji is gonna hold his own against Jack.
Robin and Brook are gonna be extreme diffing Black Maria,
Jimbei and Who's Who will keep fighting offscreen.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
This Sanji getting beat by Women stuff due to his chivalry is repetitive and annoying...It happened in Enies Lobby, Dressrosa and now here.....Why Oda creates same situation again and again smh. It's quite boring and it's not doing anything good for his character. Why can't we see him do competent things from the start.....
Why do u care u hate Sanji this should be fun for u

Are Black Maria's attacks impossible to dodge? Can't Sanji outrun them? Can't he not use his Raid suit and get away from the place as his code of honor dictates that he will not hurt women.... Why show Sanji getting beat again and again instead of showing one of the three options I have mentioned or Oda could have entirely avoided this whole Sanji vs Black Maria situation

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Are Black Maria's attacks impossible to dodge? Can't Sanji outrun them? Can't he not use his Raid suit and get away from the place as his code of honor dictates that he will not hurt women.... Why show Sanji getting beat again and again instead of showing one of the three options I have mentioned or Oda could have entirely avoided this whole Sanji vs Black Maria situation
U think u can do better in his situation

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This Sanji getting beat by Women stuff due to his chivalry is repetitive and annoying...It happened in Enies Lobby, Dressrosa and now here.....Why Oda creates same situation again and again smh. It's quite boring and it's not doing anything good for his character. Why can't we see him do competent things from the start.....
Green fella.

Don't expect seriousness from Oda at this point. U are acting like you are reading One Piece for one year and you are surprised with Oda.

He just doesn't care anymore. War. Tension? Do not expect this.

Status
Not open for further replies.