Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Rofl it might take even longer. A big issue this arc has is it entirely endloaded its villain presence.

The first ~50-60 chapters of Wano didn't really have anything to do with any of the F6 (outside of Page 1) and only Jack/Queen got small bits of characterization in portions of the arc. If you go back to something like DR, a lot of Doflamingo's crew members were central to a lot of the early and mid game content. Even Kaido has been endloaded in the arc, with barely being featured until the raid.

I'm honestly afraid (well, partially excited cause its fighting) this arc may go on for signficantly longer than expected. Not only so we have to finish setting up fights, we have to get to the point where Oda starts dropping the villains, which may take longer than we think cause of the points above (he has to characterize them). Then after this, he has to do each fight, probably 1-2 chapters. That alone will take anywhere from 8-20 chapters depending on how long he decides to spend on each villain.

I'm just personally not confident anyone will fall for at least another 10 chapters, and thats highly dependendent on what he decides to dedicate chapters to. We still need to dedicate panel space to get Sanji from where he is now to a calamity, likely the same with Yamato.

Its going to be fun....
People were laughing at me when I said Wano will last for 70 more chapters, and that was like 10 chapters ago lol

I think it’ll last even longer than I anticipated

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Thunder bagua would turn zoro into panckace :shame:
Zoro's Current level of CoA officially makes him a durability beast.

We learnt how coating one self with a high level of CoA can equate to high protection from blunt force and other types too, except for hax.

On top of it, he has always been portrayed as an enduring freak, only exception constituting the PIS moments.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro's Current level of CoA officially makes him a durability beast.

We learnt how coating one self with a high level of CoA can equate to high protection from blunt force.

On top of it, he has always been portrayed as an enduring freak, only exception constituting the PIS moments.
Hawkins nails wants to disagree :watchout:

People were laughing at me when I said Wano will last for 70 more chapters, and that was like 10 chapters ago lol

I think it’ll last even longer than I anticipated
Lol yup. I don't fault the arc length that much. It is a 400 chapter storyline concluding pretty much, and if BM and Kaido both go down, the wait and length of the arc is worth it. Though I have a feeling she will be tied to some Elbaf shit, or at least her "good" personality will. Idk, hoping her crew gets into the action so this whole thing can be closed overall.

One Piece get LCP Next week (for the Cover, it still unconfirmed..)
Here ToC
Mashle Cover, LCP, 28p
One Piece
My Hero Academia
Jujutsu Kaisen
Dr. Stone
Kowloon Ball Parade
Me and Roboco CP, 19p
Witch Watch
Delete (One Shot)
i tell c
Yozakura Family