Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It doesn't necessarily have to be full, he merely needs to coat the part about to be hit after all.
When I see it I will change my mind
Post automatically merged:

Some weeks ago people wanted Jinbe to fight him... But now with Sanji being an option he suddenly is fodder and all
Both jack and sanji are nerfed now

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Bruh I'm still waiting on Snack and the Decuplets silhouette's lmao (I know they were seen in the anime but I'm pretty sure Oda hid them to show them later, weird)
Lol, iirc, there was a comment about how the decuplets merged and relating it to Franky Shogun. Everyone thought Franky would fight them because of it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
When I see it I will change my mind
It should not be a difficult stunt. It's quite unlikely that Zoro can't coat parts of his body with haki at this stage of the series.

Of course it gets problematic when he has to tank internal destruction haki, but that's valid for all characters, simply because we still don't know how an efficient defence to that can work like in the manga if there's. Regardless bypassing durability =/= bypassing endurance.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It should not be a difficult stunt. It's quite unlikely that Zoro can't coat parts of his body with haki at this stage of the series.

Of course it gets problematic when he has to tank internal destruction haki, but that's valid for all characters, simply because we still don't know how an efficient defence to that can work like in the manga if there's. Regardless bypassing durability =/= bypassing endurance.
Coating one's whole body in haki only serves to show swordsman can cut through it

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Your username reveals your true intentions that would explain the vergo thing pretending to be a fan of a character that folded sanji would help hide you're a sanji stan
Enma isnt power up, zoro didint miss Kaido kaido avoided, enma doesnt have magical odens haki , zoro beated apoop fair and square it was pure 1 o 1 and apoop was revived by marco so he woke up , zoro was more nerfed than killer when they fought and killer didnt KO zoro too than it was food. Zoro is strongest SN on roof .......... and much more.... see Im zoro fan :kaidowhat: what more proof you need?

Lol, iirc, there was a comment about how the decuplets merged and relating it to Franky Shogun. Everyone thought Franky would fight them because of it.
Lol that would be interesting. Tbh I'd love it if Sword showed up and held off the BMP for good. I still have this wacky theory that Koby and Hancock became friends. Its been roughly a week since Koby and Drake spoke so I wonder if he, the rest of Sword, and maybe even the Kuja pirates (if somehow an alliance was allowed) show up and could potentially offset the BMP. Either that or Marco called for backup with the former WBP captains. Either would be cool to turn this into a significant war.

Hopefully the BMP show up when the island lands or something.

Brook is facing different character, if you're expecting a tag team on Black Maria, you're setting yourself for a disappointment... all SH memeber will get their 1 vs 1 this arc
except MAYBE Nami and Usopp will be 2 vs 2 or later becomes 1 vs 1... either way, NO 2 vs 1 in any of their fight, except for Kaido and Big Mom
Nami and ussop already lost. They will now use fodders to wear down Ulti and Page 1. Which is great writing somewhat. No way should Nami and Ussop trash ass beat them fairly

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Enma isnt power up, zoro didint miss Kaido kaido avoided, enma doesnt have magical odens haki , zoro beated apoop fair and square it was pure 1 o 1 and apoop was revived by marco so he woke up , zoro was more nerfed than killer when they fought and killer didnt KO zoro too than it was food. Zoro is strongest SN on roof .......... and much more.... see Im zoro fan :kaidowhat: what more proof you need?
so the official translator saying that the kanji also meant dodge or the fact that zoro's belly grumbled or the fact that at no moment in the series at all was enma stated to have oden's haki on it didn't change your mind?
You candyboys really read 2piece

Zolo

Cope Doctor
so the official translator saying that the kanji also meant dodge or the fact that zoro's belly grumbled or the fact that at no moment in the series at all was enma stated to have oden's haki on it didn't change your mind?
You candyboys really read 2piece
So we just agreed , see im zoro fan

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Can smell the mockery from a mile unfortunately so nope. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.