[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
If for an odd reason I happened to be wrong we should stick with Flower's original plan and take out Emilia and Ratchet. If I'm not, "Ali" is next.

Emilia pushing so insistently for Flower over the days smells like Mafia trying to frame her for the fact she is still standing on her feet, so applying this strategy of relying on a safer-and-safer each-passing-day lynch target, and I didn't like the way Ratchet voted krog that easily considering his previous thorough doing which was diametrically different when it came to a possible Emilia lynch.

I will be ashamed yes, but either way I can tell that me and Jew are the Town core in this game, and I have a feeling so is Flower. This is not debatable going by my reads. Independently from what occurs.

I mean, she was HOUNDING you for two straight days after that write up, and yet she’s barely made a peep for most of this phase...if she’s trying to look less suspicious, raging against a lynch attempt and then bailing doesn’t sound like a strong tactic to me.
Agree.
It sounds like testing the waters if anything.
I was willing to leave that tunnel since it produced nothing so far as nobody really wants to vote her up, but the reason why that is could very well be that she‘s scum and they‘re open buddying.

I joined the game to propose to light for funsies and do the dance stuff to see how it went, was kinda boring though so lost interest and tried to post when I could as its been a busy week, you guys picked a low hanging fruit with nothing to go on and mafia played you for it,
Ya, I‘m done tbh.
Can you give your reads before you go, though?

Ya, I‘m done tbh.
Can you give your reads before you go, though?
Meh, not much to go on really as I haven't been able to read much.

Tpain probably town
FB most likely town just not reliable nose
mango - why he tried to end phase with 4 votes is a mystery,
emi - I don't trust her, she's most likely not town friendly but everyone decided poison was a better option, poison was town and low and behold forgot about emi
ratchet -I can never tell with him
uwu - no idea, but the logic behind people saying he's scum if I am is questionable at best, pathetic at worst
flower -town
jew - dunno

N

Noctis

@krogothwolf [Minato Namikaze] has been lynched
You are Minato Namikaze!

"I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage."​

[Passive - Insane Speed] - Minato's speed allows him to avoid all sorts of danger and send it back to the person who used it. Any form of negative action targeting him will send that back to the user who casted it. However, if targeted by any type of kill you will die.

[Active - Flying Raijin] - Each night Minato may target two players to teleport them. Abilities targeting one will be redirected to the other, and vice-versa.

[Active - Flying Thunder God Technique] - Before the Flying Thunder God Technique can be performed, users must first mark a target with their "technique formula". During this game, Minato will mark any player that quoted him 5 times in the DP. You may give their name to the host, If that player were to perform any negative action Minato will kill them. [1-Shot]

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Town
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 4 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

N

Noctis

@MangoSenpai [Miyazono Kaori] has been killed
You are Miyazono Kaori!

“Whether you’re sad, you’re a mess, or you’ve hit rock bottom, you still have TO PLAY! That’s how people like us survive”​

[Passive - Music] - Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. Each day, Kaori seamlessly work on a music lyrics quote in at least one of her post. She will gain a +1 to her Voting Power if she follows through, and nobody takes notice of it. Failure to comply will have her mod-blocked the following night.

[Passive - Best Girl] - Kaori has been liked by her fandom very much. As a result, she will cause the next day phase to be skipped if she were to ever killed during Night Phase.

[Active - Violin] - Her performance is something that people can emphasize and related to whilst listening to her they forget what they were supposed to do. During odd cycles, she may play her violin for a player, they'll become immune to manipulation for a cycle due to being absorbed in her melody however they will be role-blocked as well. During the Even Nights, it will give her target a temporary Strong modifier, preventing interference with their actions.

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Town
Day 5 has been skipped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 5 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions. Although you can submit your actions early to start the phase early.

Status
Not open for further replies.