Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Yes Blueno and Kumadori have the same type of specialization in Tekkai which is defense oriented
Kalifa was said to be a tekkai master even though she never used it and Jabra has the strongest tekkai even having a fighting style based around it,called tekkai kenpo
So everyone is a tekkai master now apparently

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Exactly man. These guys who think Sanji gonna fight King are not that smart. Germa techs were probably tested on Queen first or maybe he just stole them.
And if the RS itself was so powerful the Germa people would have been more influent in the new world. I also don't like the PIS argument that makes Sanji's RS particularly proficient because it's inconsistent for now until he shows more feats.

Wikis and Wikipedia are great when they're supported by reliable sources.
Wikipedia carried me through school until class 10. After that the stupid teachers wanted "better" sources and now in university they want that I take my sources from scientific books... it gets worse year by year :josad: your comment just gave me flashbacks of easier times

Yeah I know, but some people never read the context, they only care about results

It's similar to some outrageous people saying Sanji got an L from Neji when Neji threatened Sanji and told him not to move for Zeff Lol

Generally, shit like that starts slowly then gets bigger and bigger by fans and they have same mentality
The main problem is not Sanji's portrayal in post-timskip perโ€“say, but the raid suit. If Sanji defeated Queen whiteout raid suit or with a normal power up then all of post-timskip would pay off, pay off quite nicely to be honest. But raid suit has completely killed Sanji, raid suit is the worst thing an author can do to a character, it's absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ก

First of all, it completely changes Sanji's fighting style, 800+ chapters were thrown away, it's the same thing as deciding to rewrite a character when the story is 80% complete. Sanji's fighting style right now is the "hide and hit" when Sanji turns invisible and kicks his opponent from the blind spot or back, it is absolutely disgusting to watch, it's not even funny.​
Raid suit is too OP, it's so powerful that if that thing had brains it would be able to defeat Queen just by himself, it doesn't even need Sanji; raid suit is tough enough to withstand an attack that would otherwise just kill Sanji plus it has barrier ability just like Bartolomeo; raid suit makes Sanji invisible like Shiryu, it also increases Sanji's speed; raid suit allows Sanji to fly which makes sky walk (the only thing he learned during time-skip) completely useless. Is there anything that raid suit can't do?​
And finally, raid suit is the ultimate proof that Sanji is indeed a failure, Judge was right all along. The moment Sanji accepts raid suit as his permanent power up is the moment when he will accept himself as a failure and become Judge version 2. Either Oda is stupid enough that he doesn't understand it or he does it intentionally to humiliate Sanji, and I don't think that Oda is stupid.​

Last edited:
The main problem is not Sanji's portrayal in post-timskip perโ€“say, but the raid suit. If Sanji defeated Queen whiteout raid suit or with a normal power up then all of post-timskip would pay off, pay off quite nicely to be honest. But raid suit has completely killed Sanji, raid suit is the worst thing an author can do to a character, it's absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ก

First of all, it completely changes Sanji's fighting style, 800+ chapters were thrown away, it's the same thing as deciding to rewrite a character when the story is 80% complete. Sanji's fighting style right now is the "hide and hit" when Sanji turns invisible and kicks his opponent from the blind spot or back, it is absolutely disgusting to watch, it's not even funny.​
Raid suit is too OP, it's so powerful that if that thing had brains it would be able to defeat Queen just by himself, it doesn't even need Sanji; raid suit is tough enough to withstand an attack that would otherwise just kill Sanji plus it has barrier ability just like Bartolomeo; raid suit makes Sanji invisible like Shiryu, it also increases Sanji's speed; raid suit allows Sanji to fly which makes sky walk (the only thing he learned during time-skip) completely useless. Is there anything that raid suit can't do?​
And finally, raid suit is the ultimate proof that Sanji is indeed a failure, Judge was right all along. The moment Sanji accepts raid suit as his permanent power up is the moment when he will accept himself as a failure and become Judge version 2. Either Oda is stupid enough that he doesn't understand it or he does it intentionally to humiliate Sanji and I don't think that Oda is stupid.​
Sanji is a cook my dude.

And finally, raid suit is the ultimate proof that Sanji is indeed a failure, Judge was right all along. The moment Sanji accepts raid suit as his permanent power up is the moment when he will accept himself as a failure and become Judge version 2. Either Oda is stupid enough that he doesn't understand it or he does it intentionally to humiliate Sanji and I don't think that Oda is stupid.​
Raidsuit is highly unlikely gonna be the reason he defeats King....or a Calamity in your case. RS puts Sanji on par with the YCs....but he wont be able to overwhelm them without a new PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.