Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate

Katakuri is the benchmark
Freaking Doffy would be written as boss next to Yonko if he was here
Imagine Katakuri

Oda won't be so obvious, katakuri having CoC and FS set him apart
You can write many times how you think Katakuri is weak, Oda had katakuri be among the mightiest
Someone whom Luffy respects for his strength and character

King has more in his arsenlas than Marco

Marco can't beat Doffy, Cracker, smoothie, Shiryu, King
He has no chance vs Katakuri or Benn
King > Kata

Fuck COC

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.

Sanji: "No! I want to love all the ladies!"

Black Maria gets angry and is about to punch Sanji again. But Robin's gigantic hand appears and slaps Black Maria. Robin gets an awesome entrance in the banquet room.
@SaintBellkin Well here is our answer. Sanji cries because he doesnt want to be in a relationship with Black Maria.

Nah
Marco is the weakest

People will accept Katakuri as the strongest soon
Oda serperated Katakuri from other YCs by giving him fs, awakening and CoC

King is slightly above Marco

I'm back to old my ranking : King >~ Marco
King has swordmanship, and better AP
probably better CoA too

King >= Cracker >= Marco

Marco isn't above Doffy or Cracker.
Nobody can prove me wrong.
Marco kills King and this isn't close.

Sanji: "HELP ME ROBIN-CHANNNNN!!!
I'm taken hostage in the banquet room on the 3rd floor!
I'm sorry!!"

Sanji's voice is heard throughout the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see that King is shooting bullets).

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"

Sasaki is mocking Franky saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy for luring Nico Robin to go into a trap. Marco laughs and mentions how delightful these guys (Straw Hat crew) are.

Nami: "Good grief...!! The enemy must be a woman then."

Usopp notices that Sanji's voice comes from a cat with eye-marked paper in the face.

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.

Sanji: "No! I want to love all the ladies!"

My fuking lord :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Simpji :cantseeme:

Lol Black Maria attempting to seduce Brook

:brootea:

Overall the chapter looks much better than the earlier spoilers implied. We have an overall perspective of everything. We even see Kid's crew
I agree. Not really bad as it was made out. Think translation providers were trolling in their talk as some of these weren't mention and Sanji's reason behnd what he is doing and being fine to leave afterwards as if he wasn't damage prior.

Zoro is doing better right now, yes. Cause the usual shonen climax goes from weakest fight to strongest fight. So Zoro shining now is kinda proving my point, you know?
Right. That’s why a pre time skip technique from Zoro scared the shit out of Kaido and Big mom... That’s why Zoro is still mastering Enma MEANING HE’S STILL GETTING STRONGER

Right, Zoro hasn’t used any of his best moves and he’s confirmed to still be getting stronger while fighting these guys since Mastering Enma makes him stronger... So that at the end of the fight we shall see what a mastered Enma and 3000 worlds looks like

All this is happening while Luffy is using EVERYTHING In G4 and Kid is acknowledging that he can’t believe Luffy is that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.