Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a warm up, nothing nearly to all out, like Luffy. He will get pushed to his limits later, together with Luffy and then we will get to see the first real fight of Kid.
Who you see getting taken out first? If we go by orders by portrayal, think Zoro and Killer will be out and then leaving Kidd and Law before Luffy or do you think they can still be active? I don't see them handling his Hybrid Form being like that.

Dont know. I would like to see them on the level of Jinbei/Sanji etc..
You know i see Kid as comparable to Luffy, while Killer is with Zoro (i already know some butthurt fans will come quote me for weeks for this sentence), so i assume Heat and Wire needs or will come close the the next steps of the straw hats.

What do you expect from them and what do you think are their abilities? Do they have some DFs?
Your first mistake was thinking that the KP were only the lvl of the SHP

This is ridiculous. Like all along the strawhats could mid diff Yonko executives?
Jinbe is a Shichibukai, of course he can handle some Executive
Robin & Brook are Teaming Up, it's not 1 v 1
And Franky built Super Strong Robot just so he can have such Fights
Sanji is fighting an Injured Jack & Scabbards might give him little help so he can win Faster
Nami & Usopp are against Page One & Ulti who are obviously Stronger but the Duo might Outsmart them or receive Help

So Yes, Straw Hats were given Favorable Fights just so that they keep their Energy for another Fight
Also notice how King & Queen aren't in a Serious Fight & are obviously left for after Flying Six are Defeated
Not to mention that Luffy lost his Gear 4 & Zoro is busy protecting him

All of this clearly shows us that what we are seeing right now is "Round 01" where Kaido/BM Win while Jack & Flying Six Lose
Then we will have "Round 02" where Straw Hats fight Big Mom, King & Queen follow them to the Roof & they fight Kid & Killer
While Luffy & Zoro have their Rematch against Kaido, but this time they Go All Out & there isn't BM to bother them

Marco & Drake & Rest will handle the rest of Fight below, especially with CP-0 being there, Apoo returned, More Numbers incoming & who knows, maybe Big Mom Pirates will show up too

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Agree
I have no clue of what Wire ability is (but dude is clean af, not even a scretch)
Heat showed to blow fire (?), I don't think that's DF tho.. he could've some flame thrower installed in his throat and other weapons like that.. a sort of cyborg (which would fit in Kidd crew)
He kinda looks like a puppet, yeah. I always thought that. In manga even more like in anime. Maybe he is the Kid-Version of Franky at the end of the day?

But you are right, Wire has nearly nothing on him. Like he didnt got hit at all.

And you see all these butthurts come crying? :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.