Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido wasnt shown in pain there.
Is it so hard to wank Zoro without downplaying other characters?
Is there a logic to anything you say?

If one body slam can hurt Kaido, why are you assuming another body slam cant?

Geez

Btw, this entire argument started because you are comparing Zoro to killer supposedly below Kid. Remember. I was responding to you directly scaling Kid above Zoro. WITH NO EVIDENCE FOR IT

You literally cannot explain why Kid’s body slam works and Luffy’s doesn’t but you are here trying to pretend you are unbiased or something

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What ?
Isn't transforming body parts hybrid?

Don't know what a hybrid is?

A human being, wearing wings, and feet of a phoenix, has gained the ability to fly even though he is human, and claws of a phoenix, isn't that a hybrid?
are you crazy
Transforming specific parts of the body isn't considered a full-fledged hybrid form.
You misread the comment, my guy. It's for people like you that I made sure to mention the bolded part and even went through the trouble of explaining it in brief. The true human-beast form for any given Zoan user is when they get to keep their devil's fruit qualities in human-like shape. How'd you call it complete Hybrid when most of Marco's body is human? Marco is technically in a hybrid form as he has both human and beast-like qualities but is this the same as the complete hybrid form i.e., the strongest form of Zoan users? No. That's what I was talking about.

I

Indigo

True, on rereading it, it does make sense. I guess I forgot a lot of stuff. But still, iirc, the CP0 said 'If the new generation can't stop these officers...'. I still think that Oda, in this war that is meant to showcase and highlight the new generation, would give such a major 1v1 to someone who doesn't even belong to the same generation. I think there is a high chance of a 3rd party intervention to happen somehow though noone can be sure. Marco vs Weevil would be a better and more narratively-engaging battle due to their history imo.
Weevil has no reason to come to Wano tho. And there's not a single fighter here in Onigashima that can take on Marco alone, besides King, Big Mom and Kaido. So then you have it, my reason why Marco has no other place to go in this war besides fighting King. He also can't go heal Luffy and Zoro, because both already lose a lot of stamina using Enma and G4, and Marco's healing uses the target stamina to heal, so both Zoro and Luffy would be out, and even then, the healing isn't that great in other people, only himself.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Being totally honest.
The reason I'm not on board with the "Marco vs King" train, is just because a non-SH taking down King seems REALLY wasting potential.
I would MUCH RATHER Yamato to do so, if she really joins the crew.
So, for now, I don't back down on the Sanji vs King, despite the odds being low.
Will be wasted just like Kyros taking down Diamante, instead of Robin.:few:

And you are obviously desperate. :D Read the panels dude. Stop crying for your headcanon.
Ahahah ah, you're running away from the answer again. I read everything very well and saw Kaido moans. And they are illogical, because Kaido fell from 10,000 meters and he didn't care. Did Kid abandon him and hurt him? You're an idiot? Where is the logic? Oda took pity on you and did this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.