Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Is there a logic to anything you say?

If one body slam can hurt Kaido, why are you assuming another body slam cant?

Geez

Btw, this entire argument started because you are comparing Zoro to killer supposedly below Kid. Remember. I was responding to you directly scaling Kid above Zoro. WITH NO EVIDENCE FOR IT

You literally cannotexplain why Kid’s body slam works and Luffy’s doesn’t but you are here trying to pretend you are unbiased or something
Your interpretation isnt more canon than Odas directly writings. Deal with it.
I dont even need to explain it. Oda has, in panel, showed Kaido in pain. He did damage. If you headcanon can accept it or not doesnt matter.

Yeah since Queen was left in this chapter, I can see that Queen wanna take out Chopper, Drake handle Apoo right now so someone need to save Sanji. I can see Jack vs Sanji is just short and end very fast with Yamato taking on Jack.
Interesting. I can see a switch since Sanji after making sure on Scabbards would want to head up to see Luffy on how he doing and could trigger Queen or King to come to him to fight with.

I wouldnt even say Zoro is all out here. Some people needs to get some trigger, cause they troll permanently and try to clown like all characters beside Zoro.

But at the end, i am sure Luffy and Kid will play on another level then Zoro, Law and Killer. The first fact underlining this, is CoC. It isnt a coincidence that we have 4 CoC User on the roof.
let's wait and see, but i think luffy and zoro is gonna play the biggest role to take down yonko if not two.

Someone needs to protect the Scarbbards from King when theyre fighting Jack. And that is Sanji.

Marco will never defeat King, he is just someone to stall him till it's time for King to actually make his move.

So Oda stating something, your interpretation says its illogic, so you assume it as wrong. Your Headcanon > Odas words.

And calling me an idiot just proves me you are a troll. I wont take you serious anymore. I will just laugh about you. :ihaha:
My canon? You're a fool? Have you read chapter 795? Kaido fell from 10,000 meters, how can he be hurt after falling from 10 meters? These are the true fans of Kidd. Just 0 brains. They don't even see the inconsistencies, they don't care. 0 brains.

I

Indigo

Queen goes for Chopper.
Drake is busy with Appo.
Marco has to leave King alone and deal with Queen. He starts getting overwhelmed because these 2 foes are too much for him alone to handle.
Something like that.
Queen already left apperently, only King is here, and Marco didn't go after Queen.

Drake is busy with Apoo? isn't Apoo already out of it? dude got knocked out twice. He is only down there because Zoro told him to keep shit down there under control.

Queen isn't going after Chopper, if he is, Chopper is fucked.

And by your own argument, King is a lost of potiential being defeated by a Non-SH, but Queen can be defeated by Marco? what is this?

People use this argument of "the new generation has to take down the officers" or "King can't be defeated by someone who isn't important", but Queen can? it just seems like such an obvious bias that you guys want Sanji vs King only, not the other two, to the point you use your arguments against King fighting Marco, but then those arguments are thrown away for Queen and Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.