Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good example when Big Mom wanted Perospero to deal with Macro and wasn't he stuck XD?

No poison and hunger, bro. We had this talk before. Zoro isn't a Luffy situation when it comes to that.
I showed that the attack was roughly the size of BMs hand and Bms hand is roughly as big as Marco's head or smaller you cannot compare this to Zoro who had his body encased in lighting

Blood loss has never been an issue for Zoro, Zoro was still standing after much bigger wounds

I

Indigo

Except he does. He explicitly said that he will be coming after Marco.
What he really wants is to find Whitebeard's island and treasure, it was the whole point of that Marco chapter before the start of Wano. Marco said he couldn't go, because he had to protect the island, but ended up deciding to go help Luffy and the new generation, leaving the island alone.

Weevil getting to the island, destroying everything and taking whatever he can find makes a lot more sense in a story, because that would be Oda punishing Marco for leaving the island alone, it would also motivate Marco to be a part of the final war, if Weevil is a part of it, Marco could go after him.

I

Indigo

Never said Queen was getting defeated by Marco.
He gets overwhelmed and temporarily defeated. Then you have 2 Calamities who are free to roam and starting wreaking the alliance.
Need 2 people to fight them.
So what does Marco do? you keep deleting Marco's existing, he won't defeat anyone, he will just walk around without purpose. It's really hard to agree with you, when you try to make a character stop existing just for things to happen as you want.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You have no idea how Kid can defeat Law. When Law cut such a big mountain so easily. What does he care about Kidd's metal? Can't he cut his metal? Aghahha. Clown. And Lo is even faster at times Punk Rotten. You fans of Kidd have no idea how to defeat Kidd someone, so you are dumb.
:cantseeme::ihaha:

More, come on. A bit more.

Calling others Idiots, dumb and stupid. You really think someone takes you serious, at any point? Keep clowning. :shame:

Mostly its just the Zoro fandom.
Long time i was kinda annoyed by this lack of respect, assuming how much work we put in here for getting exactly nothing out of it, we do it for good will. But at some point, you realize they are just trolling 14 years old. I cant take them serious since a long time. So sometimes clowning them does it for me. So dont worry about them. :)

We have also alot of good users which arent that way, with them i have really good and interesting discussions.
Being a mod doesnt makr your opinion right you know. You want us to wank you everytime you post ?

Stay strong, Sanji boys and girls. Sure he will get cool moments and good fights next chapters that now he's out from this Black Maria plot, but for now just be strong for this week, with all the bashing and memes.

Zoro boys and girls, I'm waiting for your entertainment. Give us your funniest "Sanji crying for help" memes and editing skills lol. :milaugh:
What's there to edit lol? It's all canon in the manga, straight from Oda. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.