Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly its just the Zoro fandom.
Long time i was kinda annoyed by this lack of respect, assuming how much work we put in here for getting exactly nothing out of it, we do it for good will. But at some point, you realize they are just trolling 14 years old. I cant take them serious since a long time. So sometimes clowning them does it for me. So dont worry about them. :)

We have also alot of good users which arent that way, with them i have really good and interesting discussions.
I feel like you got me on ignore though.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Okay it’s not headcanon that. Kong organ body slam did not hurt Kaido and it’s repeated over and over that you have to ignore Kaido’s durability to hurt.

That’s also not headcanon. That’s in the story.

So since you say you care about the story. I will take this. I hope you are unbiased too.
Luffys King Organ didnt hurt Kaido, there was not shown any pain. Right.
Kids attack resulted in Pain at Kaido, it was shown in panel.
Thats what happend. Without any interpretation. Just was shown in panel.

The entire battlefield:Nani??? Sanji needs help vs women?No fking way. Plz Sanji sempai, you can do it.
Funny how kids crew makes fun of Sanji, but at the same time kids crew are no names, who did nothing in this story, but they talk shit about the main characters, xaxaxaxaxa. It memings me of Babanuki who thought that Luffy cant escape from his prison, and made fun of him, 10 chapters later, babanuki almost dead.

Yet fine walking away as if he wasn't damage. I am not saying he won't bleed, but he is durable to not going down and still running as if nothing happens. Idk what your getting at as attacks like that won't stop him on what he needs to do.
He's still bleeding so it is not durability . You can say it is endurance but it really isn't an impressive endurance feat when all you endured came from gifters and few Maria punches

Marco is actually bleeding,did King do it?

If yes,atleast Oda starts handling them as equals.
King defeats Marco through distraction next and joins the big guys' fight.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So what does Marco do? you keep deleting Marco's existing, he won't defeat anyone, he will just walk around without purpose. It's really hard to agree with you, when you try to make a character stop existing just for things to happen as you want.
? He wouldn't "stop existing"? He just wouldn't be fighting a Calamity. there's Perospero, who I dont think will be defeated by wanda+carrot, there are the CP0, Marco can help protect the samurais fighting on the living floor against thousands of enemies. There is plenty for him to do in the middle of a war, than to take down a single enemy that is way better used fighting one of the main characters.
That's all. :P

Sanji Vs Queen.

Yamato Vs Jack. If you can't see it because of fanboy-ishness, your fault.

Here's the set up for both.

1. Sanji is heading to Kinemon. Kinemon is on the second floor. So is Queen. Queen has expressed intent for Sanji. They're bound to collide at this point. Jack is simply a red herring.

2. Yamato wants to protect Momo. But Yamato is also 'Oden'. Hiyori has just arrived at the castle and is with the scabbards. So Yamato will want to save them too. Jack is heading there. Jack was also one of the two all-stars present in the challenge to capture Yamato.

3. I still see Zoro Vs King. Not sure how, but Luffy will defeat Kaido, and Zoro will have definitive battle that isn't just contribution to Kaido.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You are so patient with toxic users. :endthis:
Beta you know, alone for his insults, i could ban him left and right without any concern. If he had insulted any other user, i would have done it already. But since its just me, i cant take him serious anyway. If he keeps going, i need to ban him from here, just so nobody things its okay to insult (no matter whom), but for now, he is just a regular clown.

I showed that the attack was roughly the size of BMs hand and Bms hand is roughly as big as Marco's head or smaller you cannot compare this to Zoro who had his body encased in lighting

Blood loss has never been an issue for Zoro, Zoro was still standing after much bigger wounds

I mean his durablity isn't same as before though. Can't say Zoro gotten better if nerfed Killer got him. Though he seem to train back now, but hard to say.

He does faint afterwards from hardfight from blood loss though or too much damage.

Idk point your pushing on BM as it doesn't take away feat of Sanji being one to block her attack as shown and stated in SBS.
Post automatically merged:

Franky said that his crying isn't fitting for a man :josad:
Doesn't he cry a lot himself on emotion moments though?

Status
Not open for further replies.