Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we acting like Jack is some subliminal scrub that Sanji should have no business atleast clashing with?

Sanji is too good now for 1billlion bounty fighters?

A tired Jack was taken out by the fresh Sulong mink scabbards but Jack didn't even show his hybrid which he should be showing against his next opponent and prove to be formidable.

The rooftop fight has probably messed up with our powerlevel perceptions,but amongst the 5 Supernova,nobody but serious Luffy should be mid diffing all out Jack so Sanji clashing and Keeping up with Jack,should already be a high end feat for Sanji and a good preparation for his fight against Queen.
Yh I dont know y they downplay him like he's weak Jack body minks was seriously wounded then cat and dog step in to finish him off but now he's bk up jack is a beast

There still also case King has not went Hybrid Form and his bounty hasn't been reveal yet meaning Macro might not be his main opponent and could be someone else. Only one to think of is Sanji if he choose to head someone else after seeing Scabbards are fine and protected which can launch Sanji vs King.
Sanji current state is not ready for King, also Sanji have to stop Jack from killing Red Scabbard not to mention Queen last seen in 2nd floor, potentially Sanji final opponent and yeah where Marco gonna go if Sanji fight King? sorry as for now, Sanji vs King won't happened.
Get over it, mate.
. :kata:

What he really wants is to find Whitebeard's island and treasure, it was the whole point of that Marco chapter before the start of Wano. Marco said he couldn't go, because he had to protect the island, but ended up deciding to go help Luffy and the new generation, leaving the island alone. Weevil getting to the island, destroying everything and taking whatever he can find makes a lot more sense in a story, because that would be Oda punishing Marco for leaving the island alone, it would also motivate Marco to be a part of the final war, if Weevil is a part of it, Marco could after him.
Makes perfect sense. Something else that makes sense is Weevil directly telling this to Marco in Onigashima itself, enraging him, giving us an amazing emotional moment and starting their fight. No reason why this can't happen. At least it would be much better than a lame ass King vs Marco with practically no set-up. Involving Weevil's mother in this Rocks flashback with WB, Kaido and BM would just be some icing on the cake.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
let's wait and see, but i think luffy and zoro is gonna play the biggest role to take down yonko if not two.
It is okay to have different opinions here. I think Luffy and Kid will be the main fighters at the end. You have a different opinion, cool by me. I guess most of us will enjoy the story either way.

What do you think about CoC and his meaning for the story from now?

Sanji current state is not ready for King, also Sanji have to stop Jack from killing Red Scabbard not to mention Queen last seen in 2nd floor, potentially Sanji final opponent and yeah where Marco gonna go if Sanji fight King? sorry as for now, Sanji vs King won't happened.
Get over it, mate.
. :kata:
Possibilities are everywhere, you never know where it can go especially chances on King and Queen more.

The entire battlefield:Nani??? Sanji needs help vs women?No fking way. Plz Sanji sempai, you can do it.
Funny how kids crew makes fun of Sanji, but at the same time kids crew are no names, who did nothing in this story, but they talk shit about the main characters, xaxaxaxaxa. It memings me of Babanuki who thought that Luffy cant escape from his prison, and made fun of him, 10 chapters later, babanuki almost dead.
I wouldnt be suprised if Oda makes them become fanboys of Stealthblack, when Sanji goes into the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.