Status
Not open for further replies.
Next chapter should be more Sanji stuff and Yamato side
I would be surprise if we don't see Jack vs Sanji at this point
Queen is a wildcard, no idea what is going on with him
Robin vs BlackMaria fight will be skip for the most part like the rest
We will have result of rooftop battle first, that will tell us how is this raid going to end and also act 3
Oda gives us this idea that fight are set and done, but i got feeling that just the beginning and we won't have proper 1vs1 until we are in Wano main land
:endthis:

I

Indigo

Makes perfect sense. Something else that makes sense is Weevil directly telling this to Marco in Onigashima itself, enraging him, giving us an amazing emotional moment and starting their fight. No reason why this can't happen. At least it would be much better than a lame ass King vs Marco with practically no set-up. Involving Weevil's mother in this Rocks flashback with WB, Kaido and BM would just be some icing on the cake.
Yeah, but think about it.

Weevil and his mother didn't even know they were being targeted by the marines until they got to them, unlike Mihawk in a desert island who read the news and found out about it before. So we can see here that Weevil and his Mom aren't very well informed people.

So if Weevil didn't even knew of the end of the warlords system, there's no way for Weevil to know where Marco is unless they go the island, destroy everything there and torture people asking for his location.

And even then, last time we saw Weevil, he was in some island in the new world fighting marines, not even close to Wano, and if he went to Wano, Onigashima would already be up in the air, considering most people that get to Wano crash on the beach for a day and break their ship, even Prime Whitebeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.