Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Oda save King and Queen for Zoro and Sanji or for Yamato and Sanji.
But next chapter, probability Sanji to meet Jack and Queen much higher than have an encounter with King.
We have to see. Idk if Zoro will get solo fight given he just support to Luffy for Kaido and Big Mom situation. Feel like he be hype tool for Luffy as he continue coming back more and more.

Sanji seems more with King or Queen given hints on facing either one. Idk about Jack yet as still others who are free to face him as well.

That is nothing wrong asking a crew member for help when you can't deal with things your self .
Something that Sanji told Ussop way back at EL but he fail to do in WCI .
Which this time he did even with his pride .
but he asking help from women dude, and people still calling hik chivalrous? f*ck that chivalrous shit..

sanji could just run right he's capable at least to do that right afterall hes gonna face commander, but no he's begging robin a women to clean his mess.. where's the gentleman in it?

Last edited:
Weevil and his mother didn't even know they were being targeted by the marines until they got to them, unlike Mihawk in a desert island who read the news and found out about it before. So we can see here that Weevil and his Mom aren't very well informed people.

So if Weevil didn't even knew of the end of the warlords system, there's no way for Weevil to know where Marco is unless they go the island, destroy everything there and torture people asking for his location.

And even then, last time we saw Weevil, he was in some island in the new world fighting marines, not even close to Wano, and if he went to Wano, Onigashima would already be up in the air, considering most people that get to Wano crash on the beach for a day and break their ship, even Prime Whitebeard.
If Oda decides or has decided that Weevil will be in Wano, he can easily set that up. Probably more than a week has passed in the outside world since the marines attacked him due to the 2 week timeskip and that's more than enough time for Weevil to attack and plunder the village and at the same time, come after Marco.

Tbh, if Oda wants Weevil to come to Wano, he will and I don't think Oda gives 2 shits on how he would come. He'll just give us a lame reason anyway. Also, about Weevil not being able to enter Onigashima as it's flying, he probably would've entered the island beforehand (if he's indeed coming to Onigashima). Makes me wonder if the the silhouette we saw standing behind Robin and Jinbei might be Weevil and his mom, lol. Damn, now I want this to happen.

J

Jo_Ndule

You misread the comment, my guy. It's for people like you that I made sure to mention the bolded part and even went through the trouble of explaining it in brief. The true human-beast form for any given Zoan user is when they get to keep their devil's fruit qualities in human-like shape. How'd you call it complete Hybrid when most of Marco's body is human? Marco is technically in a hybrid form as he has both human and beast-like qualities but is this the same as the complete hybrid form i.e., the strongest form of Zoan users? No. That's what I was talking about.
That's his hybrid!
What else do you need from Oda?
Limbs transformed
Can use his base and df powers at once

w
Oda doing this on Purpose he wanna make Sanji getting hated so that soon when he faces Jack or Queen he makes him a Baddas and is gonna whop their Ass
well i agree with the latter coz thats who sanji is... never underestimate an injured sanji... but oda just answered one if many questions.. that what would sanji do if he is facing a female opponent... and like its illustrated here that he calls them females from his crew for help.. nami also reacts in awe coz thats tbh unfair with sanji.. but when robin saved sanji.. she appreciates and thanks him for depending on her which shows that when you hit a solid wall.. you resort to help from comrades which zoro and sometimes even luffy had needed alot.. which also implies that it ain't sanji's fault to being with.. coz that is who he is.. sanji too knew what robin is capable of since aforementioned that robin is not to be underestimated.. and she proved it..

him calling out Robin chwaan is quite admirable which even she accepts it.. so my guy sanji was epitome of himself.. a wise man is what my man is in

Status
Not open for further replies.