Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me, reading the Zoro vs Sanji argument can be sometimes an fun hobby.
But in this video, Ohara presented many points to explain why the Zorofans vs Sanjifans competition is completely useless ... because there's absolutely no match between the 2 characters strength wise.

So now I find the Zoro vs Sanji debate as much irrelevant as a Katakuri vs Streusen debate. It's just dumb :whitepress:
And no need to say who's in the Katakuri role and the Streusen role in this example, right ? :wellwell:
Beg to differ, if Sanji does solo YC while Zoro is just support and hype tool for Hyrbrid Kaido and Big Mom there for Luffy, Kidd, and Law then kinda pushes Sanji around same breath as Zoro even if he doesn't beat anymore, but depends on Enma situaiton as it been a 'weird' one.

Robin: "I've been in an evil organization for quite a long time.
When my friend gets hurt, my "Demon Side" tends to come out!"
Robin: "Are those your last words?"
Black Maria: "Stop “Black-Leg”!! I won't let you go!"
Robin then turns and winks at Sanji.
Robin: "Thank you for asking for my help!! I'm happy you did."
Black Maria: "Nico Robin! Your life will be now in Kaidou-sama's hand!!"
Robin: "I'd rather die!!!"
WOOOOOBIN-CHWAAAAAN :yonjidoggy::robinsweat:

Then why is it not on website translations on him mention about his Haki? How he hurt Drake and PO if Haki was issue? Don't lie guys. It's becoming more pathetic than what we seeing.
LMFO, the answer is RS dude, sanji could hurt p1 because of it, and no drake swat him like a fly, i even made thread to make fun of you about it.. you just in denial.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just felt like I was. Maybe you've missed some of my posts I've tried talking to you before or so. /shrug
If thats the case, i am sorry. I just get a lot of notification out of many sources. I would deny that some stuff slips through. If you can link me something you wanted to discuss with me, i will gladly answer, promise!

But i have absolutely no one on ignore. I feel like it is kinda my duty to be able to read all postings from everyone.

J

Jo_Ndule

Great chapter overall, the spoiler kinda where not like the chapter himself, showing we need first wait to see the whole chapter to judge.
@Jo_Ndule what I calling? Sanji vs Jack going to happen, the question is more how it end, I didn´t see Queen so I can see this scenario:
Sanji vs Jack with Jack having the upperhand(hype increase)>Yamato step in
Sanji get healed and fight Queen who want Chopper head

Overall happy to see WsW giving Jinbe hardtime.^^
@Hanzo hattori Awakenend WsW>Hybird WsW=Awakenend Doflamingo..
:myman:

The RS could still finshing a Tobi roppo with increase their hype, overall Jack meant it in team, not 1on1 fights.
Also Calamiity hype increase with Jack and King showing up for this chapter and reveal some great stuff for next chapters.
I agree with someone post, if this was Dresserosa Sasaki and Apoo would be already done, at least looking how pathetic Diamanta,Pica and Trebol where, outside of Doffy and Vergo his whole crew was glasscanon...
Still don't see Sanji vs Jack
Sanji will encounter Queen on the second floor or balcony

Sanji: "HELP ME ROBIN-CHANNNNN!!!
I'm taken hostage in the banquet room on the 3rd floor!
I'm sorry!!"

Sanji's voice is heard throughout the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see that King is shooting bullets).

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"

Sasaki is mocking Franky saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy for luring Nico Robin to go into a trap. Marco laughs and mentions how delightful these guys (Straw Hat crew) are.
:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.