Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably one of the most embarassing moment for a character.
What the fuck was thinking Oda ? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That there is nothing wrong asking a crew member for help when you can't deal with things your self .
Something that Sanji told Ussop way back at EL but he fail to do in WCI .
Which this time he did even with his pride .

What did he say in the video? Also the Sanji fans are frauds video was a great watch, I recommend it :cheers:
Well for me, reading the Zoro vs Sanji argument can be sometimes an fun hobby.
But in this video, Ohara presented many points to explain why the Zorofans vs Sanjifans competition is completely useless ... because there's absolutely no match between the 2 characters strength wise.

So now I find the Zoro vs Sanji debate as much irrelevant as a Katakuri vs Streusen debate. It's just dumb :whitepress:
And no need to say who's in the Katakuri role and the Streusen role in this example, right ? :wellwell:

Well for me, reading the Zoro vs Sanji argument can be sometimes an fun hobby.
But in this video, Ohara presented many points to explain why the Zorofans vs Sanjifans competition is completely useless ... because there's absolutely no match between the 2 characters strength wise.

So now I find the Zoro vs Sanji debate as much irrelevant as a Katakuri vs Streusen debate. It's just dumb :whitepress:
And no need to say who's in the Katakuri role and the Streusen role in this example, right ? :wellwell:
If you're talking to hoppy then yes

Status
Not open for further replies.