Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happens i'll just not read one piece again.
Now he has to draw Sanji cooler. He fucking must do it. He literally destroyed Sanji's reputation in this chapter.
Even Franky has been more impressive in the NW than Sanji. Just stop reading One Piece. There is no hope for Sanji. Sayonara my friend. I'll continue enjoying Zoro keep his massive gap with Sanji. :cheers:

Hyogoro seems to be back to his prime form and instantly went Nittoryu :steef:

Apoo is back and is kicking,he is no supernova for nothing. I have him tied with Urouge for strongest Sn beside rooftop5.

BM nor Kaido were "scared the shit out" of Zoros attacks. They were just surprised at that moment. Like Kaido was surprised by the scabbards.

So, you claim "but zoro isnt all out yet" and at the same time you assume Kid is, just because he is chilling back seat and analyzing the fight, while Zoro is sweating the shit out of himself to do anything relevant here.

Your absolute overhyping will just hurt the Zoro feats at the end. Which is sad for your fandom. The backslash soon will be immens.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
@ImmaIvanoM likes Kidd more than us

Even Franky has been more impressive in the NW than Sanji. Just stop reading One Piece. There is no hope for Sanji. Sayonara my friend. I'll continue enjoying Zoro keep his massive gap with Sanji. :cheers:
Oh no , you are a Zoro fan. I didnt think that you are an uncontestable person im sorry for that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.