Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is that Black Maria plotline is much worse than Khalifa plotline.
The only way Sanji can close this war cleanly is by:
- Taking down King
- Taking down Queen and pulling a Mr Prince

Otherwise all this was just humiliating
don't worry very soon he will go another plot even worse:cheers:
Soon he will face Page One and will hesitate because the relationship between Ulti and Page One will remind him of Reiju.

Huh? You realize Jack had bandages for 5 days because of Ashura Doji attack right. He a freaking ancient Zoan.
How do we know Jack had bandages for 5 days again? I don't remember.

How does the bandage thing means Zoro beats hypothetical all out Jack easily(low diff)?

I don't think Oda will draw that but like i said you guys are free to disagree with me.

@jmena , @BangMi
If I think more about the Sanji/BM stuff, this is all over again a Viola 2.0 and not just Kalifa.
Sanji get "defeated" and beat down because he can´t hurt a women, then Sanji getting save(by Robin this time, back then Viola change and save him) and knowing about the villian plan, back then it was the Strawhats who get need saved by Sanji.
This time it going be the Red Scabbards, with meaning Sanji getting his shine soon and saving the RS. Doffy get replaced by Jack who encounter Sanji, Sanji showing some good feats until get defeated(like against Doffy) and Yamato showing up to save him.

I swear I can see Oda handle this like how I describt above, all over again a Viola 2.0.
I don´t see Jack losing more hype after already getting defeated by the Minks above, so Oda will most like hype him up again and Sanji will use again as hypebole. In my though the war just start it and the matchups already get placed, but I think after Onigashima landing on Flower capital, the fights happen in multiple area>Sanji get enough time to heal himself and fight later either Queen or King.
Sanji is to defeat a Calamity above Jack. There is no way Sanji looks bad if they fight.

I don't think Sanji is gonna fight Jack but those who think the dude who couldn't beat Vergo or even make Pageone bleed is too good for a commander worth a billion are something else:luuh: Pageone sent him flying lol
Y'all have already forgotten about Zoro falling for "hungry" while Onimaru could have killed him???
And this guy is against 2 Yonkos because of a sword...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because Oda is not yet drawing his protagonists dealing easily with Yonkou commander threats.

This is the same Oda who went out of his way to have Apoo not outright destroyed in a 2vs 1 against Casual Zoro in tandem with Drake,Oda also had Luffy saying he needed to go G4 against Ulti and Page 1.

Zoro's feats are pretty good in the rooftop fight since he has the right tools to deal with Kaido and Big mom but I think Oda also had him look that good because he intends to have The emperors take an overwhelming upperhand later unlike in the Apoo vs Drake and Zoro fight.

Unless Oda draws Zoro beating easily Jack(low-mid diff),i don't think it is less than a low high diff seeing as Oda has been portraying Kaido's executives as relatively dangerous even for the high end strawhats.

Zoro himself said neither route will be easy for him when talking about reaching the roof from the castle (Queen route) or reaching the roof going airborne (King route).

That's my opinion on the matter.

You are free to disagree with it.
You realise that's because from the get go zoro was saving himself from kaido.
Why wouldn't the tools to deal with big mom and kaido be effective against Jack?
Jack who doji easily ripped through and had to be saved from death after 1 hit from the sulong dukes.
Zoros ap is more than enough to beat Jack

Am I the only one to think that Brook vs King is a more logical matchup than the other ones we have imagined since King's introduction ?

Not only did they share some similarities design wise like both being swordsmen and having death based appearences (angel of death's wings for King and human skull and soul for Brook), but Brook has freeze attacks (coming from the Death realm) while King has fire attacks (coming from the Hell realm) ...

:brootea:

Because Oda is not yet drawing his protagonists dealing easily with Yonkou commander threats.

This is the same Oda who went out of his way to have Apoo not outright destroyed in a 2vs 1 against Casual Zoro in tandem with Drake,Oda also had Luffy saying he needed to go G4 against Ulti and Page 1.

Zoro's feats are pretty good in the rooftop fight since he has the right tools to deal with Kaido and Big mom but I think Oda also had him look that good because he intends to have The emperors take an overwhelming upperhand later unlike in the Apoo vs Drake and Zoro fight.

Unless Oda draws Zoro beating easily Jack(low-mid diff),i don't think it is less than a low high diff seeing as Oda has been portraying Kaido's executives as relatively dangerous even for the high end strawhats.

Zoro himself said neither route will be easy for him when talking about reaching the roof from the castle (Queen route) or reaching the roof going airborne (King route).

That's my opinion on the matter.

You are free to disagree with it.
Zoto struggle if he don't take them seriously. But if if serious, calamities is easy walk for him. Kaen will kill them. Not to mention tatsumaki is enough to send all of them flying and one shotted them.

I don't think Sanji is gonna fight Jack but those who think the dude who couldn't beat Vergo or even make Pageone bleed is too good for a commander worth a billion are something else:luuh: Pageone sent him flying lol
I too don't think Sanji is fighting Jack as his main fight,but clashing with Jack evenly is a good warmup for his Queen fight later on imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.