Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all have already forgotten about Zoro falling for "hungry" while Onimaru could have killed him???
And this guy is against 2 Yonkos because of a sword...
Zoro ain't shit too and I think at least 4 supernova will fight in act 4 before having a rematch with Kaido and Big mom so :kayneshrug: Marco can heal them before fighting Weevil or something

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lmao no. Sanji will defeat King. Jack will be his hypetool if they fight.
Why though?
I mean AP is likely not Sanji's forte. So he would have a hard time putting down Jack alone basically unless you mean the two will only clash for a bit?

At least this is what manga suggested us thus far, we shall see if anything is shifted. :cheers:

Zoro ain't shit too and I think at least 4 supernova will fight in act 4 before having a rematch with Kaido and Big mom so :kayneshrug: Marco can heal them before fighting Weevil or something
zoro ain t shit but had 2 yonko in fear and had onigashima shaking and titlted from one swordstyle attack :rolaugh:
i think u were the buffoon who tought zoro would tag team with killer against jack :luffylaugh:

You realise that's because from the get go zoro was saving himself from kaido.
Why wouldn't the tools to deal with big mom and kaido be effective against Jack?
Jack who doji easily ripped through and had to be saved from death after 1 hit from the sulong dukes.
Zoros ap is more than enough to beat Jack
Never said Zoro doesn't have AP to beat Jack lol, I'm saying if it is to happen,Oda is not going to draw it as an easy fight.

If the attacks that threatened Kaido were to land on Jack,he would be badly injured thus Oda will not let it happen at the beggining of a Jack vs Zoro fight unlike what is happening on the roof top.

Oda is deliberately having Zoro look good against both Kaido and Big Mom because he knows they are stronger and will have the having the upper hand later,unlike if he was to draw a fight against Jack whom he knows Zoro can beat(but will still want to portray it as a relatively tough fight since Jack is a Yonkou commander).

Instead i think Oda will be having Jack dodging or attempting to block hits instead,that's what I'm saying.

At the end the fight will be looking like a low high diff fight imo.

I'm not changing your mind on anything,we can disagree just fine.

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
zoro ain t shit but had 2 yonko in fear and had onigashima shaking and titlted from one swordstyle attack :rolaugh:
i think u were the buffoon who tought zoro would tag team with killer against jack :luffylaugh:
must be killer and jack would tag team for warming up woro:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Vergo >>> Non RS Sanji

RS Sanji = Vergo = Nerfed Jack
nerf jack>=rs sanji + yamato:cheers:

Never said Zoro doesn't have AP to beat Jack lol, I'm saying if it is to happen,Oda is not going to draw it as an easy fight.

If the attacks that threatened Kaido were to land on Jack,he would be badly injured thus Oda will not let it happen at the beggining of a Jack vs Zoro fight unlike what is happening on the roof top. Oda is deliberately having Zoro look good against both Kaido and Big Mom because he knows they are stronger and will have the having the upper hand later,unlike if he was to draw a fight against Jack whom he knows Zoro can beat(but will still want to portray as a relatively tough fight since Jack is a Yonkou commander).

Instead i think Oda will be having Jack dodging or attempting to block hits instead,that's what I'm saying.

At the end the fight will be looking like a low high diff fight imo.
you mean hiryuu kaen? if so then pretty sure zoro one shot jack if it land on jack

Zoto struggle if he don't take them seriously. But if if serious, calamities is easy walk for him. Kaen will kill them. Not to mention tatsumaki is enough to send all of them flying and one shotted them.
I'm really doubting serious Zoro is low diffing any calamity currently.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Do y'all think Oda will draw Luffy and Zoro hearing Sanji begging Robin for help? :shame:
and kaido attack woro because he is distracted
nerf woro vs hybrid kaido:steef:
Post automatically merged:

I'm really doubting serious Zoro is low diffing any calamity currently.
queen

Status
Not open for further replies.