Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is a known sexist. :kayneshrug:
Oda's worse than sexist, he's a Robinist in my book ( a term i invented that means bias against Nico Robin), constantly undermining Robin. Outside just the lack of fights, Oda's other crimes include: making Robin momonosuke's babysitter, Law's carer and plain old walking encyclopedia.

Even a little shit like momonoskue got closer to Robin's boobs than sanji could ever get to Nami's skin. Oda gave nami the temporary powerup of zeus to fight Big Mom, but oda can't give a powerup to robin to beat Black Maria and all she gets is Brook.

That's not sexist, that's Robinist!

Greg:
While Zoro wasn’t fighting a dragon on Thriller Bark, here the circle becomes complete as he has performed the technique on an actual dragon in Ryuma’s home of Wano. While it’s a shame he couldn’t use Shusui for the attack, Enma’s history certainly makes it the appropriate tool for the job.

If Zoro hadn’t missed, would he have been an actual dragon slayer?

Chapter 1003 follows that pattern to a T with Zoro’s Dragon Twister technique. It even plays off of our expectations while reading Kaido’s initial attack. Who didn’t read that first spread and think to think to themselves, “Wait! That’s Zoro’s technique! He can do that!” Oda-sensei plays by the rules and gives us a cathartic spread of Zoro unleashing his powered up Dragon Twister technique and we all felt pretty satisfied…until we turned the page.

BOOM!!! YET ANOTHER SPREAD!!!! Instead of Zoro ending with the upper hand, Oda-sensei breaks the rules in order to show us the scale of what they’re up against. Whatever punishment they deal out, Kaido will dole out more. That’s 6 pages of precious material dedicated to a single subliminal story-telling technique and as a long-time reader of manga, seeing Oda-sensei break rules like this is extremely rewarding. It’s as if Kaido stared at Zoro and said, “No son, that’s not a knife, THESE ARE MY KNIVES!”

:steef::steef:

New theory incoming Zoro is the true son of Kaido
What's this from?

Oda's worse than sexist, he's a Robinist in my book ( a term i invented that means bias against Nico Robin), constantly undermining Robin. Outside just the lack of fights, Oda's other crimes include: making Robin momonosuke's babysitter, Law's carer and plain old walking encyclopedia.

Even a little shit like momonoskue got closer to Robin's boobs than sanji could ever get to Nami's skin. Oda gave nami the temporary powerup of zeus to fight Big Mom, but oda can't give a powerup to robin to beat Black Maria and all she gets is Brook.

That's not sexist, that's Robinist!
Wait to see how the fight goes at least

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why are we acting like Jack is some subliminal scrub that Sanji should have no business atleast clashing with?

Sanji is too good now for 1billlion bounty fighters?

A tired Jack was taken out by the fresh Sulong mink scabbards but Jack didn't even show his hybrid which he should be showing against his next opponent and prove to be formidable.

The rooftop fight has probably messed up with our powerlevel perceptions,but amongst the 5 Supernova,nobody but serious Luffy should be mid diffing all out Jack so Sanji clashing and Keeping up with Jack,should already be a high end feat for Sanji and a good preparation for his fight against Queen.
Cap. Zoro beats jack with ease.

Why are we acting like Jack is some subliminal scrub that Sanji should have no business atleast clashing with?

Sanji is too good now for 1billlion bounty fighters?

A tired Jack was taken out by the fresh Sulong mink scabbards but Jack didn't even show his hybrid which he should be showing against his next opponent and prove to be formidable.

The rooftop fight has probably messed up with our powerlevel perceptions,but amongst the 5 Supernova,nobody but serious Luffy should be mid diffing all out Jack so Sanji clashing and Keeping up with Jack,should already be a high end feat for Sanji and a good preparation for his fight against Queen.
Lol
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs King
Drake and Chopper vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack

Then Strawhats (Yamato included) vs Kaido and Zoro and Yamato wounds Kaido with Enma and Ame no Habakiri. Then Luffy vs Kaido in a 1 vs 1. Blackbeard and his crew reach Wano and Moriah kills Kaido.
Big Mom becomes O-Lin at some point.

As simple as that :goyea:

From TalkOP:

黑玛利亚的部下们一脸“即便山治被殴打至此也不会出卖伙伴吧”的反应。

Black Maria's subordinates had a reaction of "Even if Sanji was beaten up to this point, he would not betray his partner, right?".

For God's sake, I'm sure Oda was bullied by a French blonde in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.