Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean his durablity isn't same as before though. Can't say Zoro gotten better if nerfed Killer got him. Though he seem to train back now, but hard to say.

He does faint afterwards from hardfight from blood loss though or too much damage.

Idk point your pushing on BM as it doesn't take away feat of Sanji being one to block her attack as shown and stated in SBS.
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't he cry a lot himself on emotion moments though?
Why would Zoro's Durability get worse over a Timeskip which was supposed to make him stronger also why would Zoro tank a Yonko attack Just fine but not Killers scythe, the last time Zoro fainted after a battle was in Volume 2.
Show me a battle other than Cabji which Zoro fainted right after
Sanji also had G3 to help and the attack was minuscule

ok what implication is there for this when has this ever happened sanji has suffered an entire destruction of his character these past few chapters yes i will admit its probably leading up to something impactful with his character arc but there is concrete proof what you are saying
What destruction? This is clear Kalifia situation and didn't stop his character when facing someone stronger and helping out to prevent plans of enemy same time. You guys take so seriously on this when we no this is same situation if you just replace BM with Kalifia and Robin with Nami on direction. Even Nami comments about situation as before in EL in same chapter.

Wait... is Sanji saying that his armement is too weak in the bottom panel???
Sanji is the fucking proof of how strong should Zoro and Luffy have been if not because of his +1000000 lvl teachers....

Sanji is how the real progression of the M3 should have been at the new World LMAO
Now we have a clear Luffy>>Zoro>Sanji, but at the end of this arc it'll be a clear Luffy>Zoro=Sanji LMAO with ODa XDXD

I saw multiple translations of that panel
"I can't inflict damages to the lady and my armament is too weak"
"Armament gets weak because he doesn't want her to get hurt hitting him"
"He's saying his haki don't work well cuz she is a women. It makes sense because it's powered by will power andSanji's will doesn't want to hurt women"

I have no idea how there's so many different translation to 1 panel
I can explain this:
Some are for haters and some not
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.