Status
Not open for further replies.
And the ones you just marked are also Sanji fans who are also biased, i'm telling you should wait for the actual TCB translations tomorrow or the official ones on sunday.
Are they? Haven't seen post recently on their biased. Only other side. Though if they can read Japanese for real, then it's clear factor about theirs more since doesn't make sense on his Haki level when PO and Drake were hurt by him.

And the ones you just marked are also Sanji fans who are also biased, i'm telling you should wait for the actual TCB translations tomorrow or the official ones on sunday.
Even if that was true is that what they are claiming as a feat now.

:shame:

Thats worse than when they said that Sanji had a good fight against vergo because vergo " didnt hit him"

:risitavirus::risitavirus:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji is what Oda writes him to be, there's no separation.

If Oda made Sanji do something, Sanji did. So it isn't just "Oda's fault", it's Sanji's fault, so whatever trash you didn't like Oda wrote, Sanji is the one that did it.
BUt buddy, the thing is.
Sanji doesn't fight women.
Black Maria and most of her subordinates are women.
Sanji apparently doesn't coat himself in Haki, because it would actually hurt Black Maria.
Black Maria is a Flying 6 with an Ancient Zoan, u know, the type of DF that enchances physical capabilities.
She is fighting someone that can't currently fight back and can't protect himself with Haki.
She uses webs to trap people. It's hard for him to pull up the raid suit and use it, because it would require her to actually wait for him to do it.
It's really not that absurd. Just chill.

Oda even out of his way to give her male subordinates and made Sanji defeat all of them before getting captured by BM and the female ones again. The ONLY reason he was captured and beaten, is because he literally can't fight them back. And simply couldn't escape them because of a Web shooting monster that can trap him.

Reddit is so stupid. I was getting downvoted for saying Jack would heal and he will obviously come back. They were saying he was out of the rest of the arc like idiots.

Anyways Yamato vs Jack
Queen is missing. It entirely looks like he will interfere with Sanji going to Jack. Remember, he was interested in Sanji and now Sanji just announced his whole location to the island.

Also, Yamato actually would have more to do with Jack through Momo/Toki. She has Momo, and if that 10th character is Toki, Momo is reunited with his mother. If its Hiyori, same deal. Its imperative they go there next

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Luffy against Horny Jones (below veteran /fodder): my coa still to weak to defend his bite

Sanji against f6 member : my coa will hurt you so I refuse to use it

Sanji : do you guys sense that with your coo ???

jinbei : Sanji must have sense strong enemies with coo

luffy: I see my coo still lacking

Sanji > luffy in coa and coo and soon coc

:steef:

Queen is missing. It entirely looks like he will interfere with Sanji going to Jack. Remember, he was interested in Sanji and now Sanji just announced his whole location to the island.

Also, Yamato actually would have more to do with Jack through Momo/Toki. She has Momo, and if that 10th character is Toki, Momo is reunited with his mother. If its Hiyori, same deal. Its imperative they go there next
I hope we don't skip this and go to boring Otama plot or Orochi
:josad:

Apart of Robin greatness in this chapter, there are some little moments/details that I like:
-Notice that out of all people hearing Sanji's voice, only Nami knows that it must be a woman that Sanji is facing. This is also consistent with the moment Nami knowing Sanji's state after getting his ass beat by Kalifa.
-Jinbe doesn't seem to be concerned with Who's Who lol. He's not even injured and it seems like he's just defending himself at the moment.
-Franky vs Sasaki seems the best fight at the moment. Both showing brawler/wrestling fighting style. And Franky smiling shows that he's enjoying the fight.
-Apoo shows how much of a tank he is. Even after getting slashed by Zoro and bitten by Drake, he's still putting a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.