Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wano:

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"

SimpjiBozos:

That post about sanji having weak will is now more true than ever when the women thought his will would be so strong that he wouldn't put robin in danger. And then he proved them wrong.

To some Zoro fans : Sanji will always shine. He is an invaluable member of the crew. Luffy won't become the Pirate King without Sanji. He said it.

Just accept it, peacefully :cheers:

To some Sanji fans : Zoro is stronger. Yes, water is wet.

Just accept it, peacefully:cheers:

My question to both fandoms is...can you do it?:steef:
Always remember this.

In any case, please stop putting Zoro with Sanji they are 2 totally different characters, with totally different power they are definitely not equal at all, Zoro is on a different category.

I dont see the point to troll over Sanji, and yet I dont see the point for Sanji&Luffy fan putting Zoro near to Sanji when is dam clear (the the people that are reading this manga) that Zoro is competing with characters such Luffy&Kid&Law.

From now on, I ll ignore all trolls on both side, there is no point in reading boths comment.

The concept of Monster Trio was fun yet not reliable. It is clear that Luffy&Zoro are far aways from all the other straw-hat
Nah M3 always exist and plus we know Zoro is there for support, not take out Kaido nor Big Mom. If he doesn't get 1 vs 1 fight, it kinda hard to rate Zoro especially it hinting more Enma is sole reason he there, not by his merits to be honest.

In any case, please stop putting Zoro with Sanji they are 2 totally different characters, with totally different power they are definitely not equal at all, Zoro is on a different category.

I dont see the point to troll over Sanji, and yet I dont see the point for Sanji&Luffy fan putting Zoro near to Sanji when is dam clear (the the people that are reading this manga) that Zoro is competing with characters such Luffy&Kid&Law.

From now on, I ll ignore all trolls on both side, there is no point in reading boths comment.

The concept of Monster Trio was fun yet not reliable. It is clear that Luffy&Zoro are far aways from all the other straw-hat

The monster trio is a thing that refers to the top 3 straw hats which is luffy zoro and sanji. No one is gonna know the gap between them this arc and if sanji has barely been using armament combined with not showing any new techniques then the gap with sanji and zoro can be closer then a lot of people here will like to believe

Zoro>sanji should be no debate but what is the gap is the real debate tbh.

which is why i hate those youtuber so much for escalating this stupid shit

Zoro fans and Sanji fans, say one nice thing about the other fandom:cheers:
I am the biggest zkk believer here but I feel I am the only zoro fan that defend sanji in this thread lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.