Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the translation says his CoA wasn't holding up anymore,and the whole point about bellamy was that he was a villain and he was wrong but sanji was called pathetic by his own allies
Nah, he refuse to use it to hurt her. It been stating as true spoilers, not headcanon your way, bruh.

Since when is Sasaki an ally and other crew with Kidd are more like enemy, but facing common goal? Bruh, hypocritical ones doing that and they been in same situation though.

I

Indigo

Dont you have to train to learn how to fly properly? How to best use the invisibility? How to correctly maneuver with the boosts?
Did you see Iron Man 1?
Lol.
Yeah, but he used all of it at the first time he used with no problem.

Zoro would just die by touching Enma.

Besides, just going invisible without having need for any training at all is completely OP at the first half of the grand line, with people not having CoO at all.

Just accept that the Raid Suit is a much easier and free power up than Enma already. Enma is also a power up and is really strong, i'm not saying no to that, but saying that using Enma is just as easy as getting the raid suit and putting it on is bullshit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah, but he used all of it at the first time he used with no problem.

Zoro would just die by touching Enma.

Besides, just going invisible without having need for any training at all is completely OP at the first half of the grand line, with people not having CoO at all.

Just accept that the Raid Suit is a much easier and free power up than Enma alread. Enma is also a power up and is really strong, i'm not saying no to that, but saying that using Enma is just as easy as getting the raid suit and putting it on is bullshit.
Not his fault he learns how to use the suit faster than zoro can tame enma with wado's help.
:P

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jinbe’s pathetic showing shows how weak the Warlords actually are. Jinbe will be a part of the mid quartet by the end of this arc, while Zoro/Sanji/Yamato will be the new monster trio.
Jimbe was always strong but he was never a monster : he stalemated/lost extreme diff to young ace before he became a WBP.

Jimbe is a solid fighter with experience and skills.

But some warlords are really strong : Dofla, Kuma, Prime Moria, Weevil, Mihawk, even Boa seems quite strong.

Also I don't think WsW is weak by any means. He is not Jack but still seems strong.

So?
It's part of his arsenal now.
Oda could have just developed his Haki. Decided to make him a power ranger instead.
It's still him fighting isn't it?
Same as the sword.
Sword allowed him to do something he might not be able to do it without it, but it is still Zoro swinging it, is it not?
:kayneshrug:
In case of Enma Zoro at the very least needs to tame it, he needs to have strong enough will to use the blade, while Sanji just has the access to raid suit because of his family.

When it comes to the raid suit then I alredy said everything here. 👇👇👇👇
The main problem is not Sanji's portrayal in post-timskip per–say, but the raid suit. If Sanji defeated Queen whiteout raid suit or with a normal power up then all of post-timskip would pay off, pay off quite nicely to be honest. But raid suit has completely killed Sanji, raid suit is the worst thing an author can do to a character, it's absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. 🤢🤮😡

First of all, it completely changes Sanji's fighting style, 800+ chapters were thrown away, it's the same thing as deciding to rewrite a character when the story is 80% complete. Sanji's fighting style right now is the "hide and hit" when Sanji turns invisible and kicks his opponent from the blind spot or back, it is absolutely disgusting to watch, it's not even funny.​
Raid suit is too OP, it's so powerful that if that thing had brains it would be able to defeat Queen just by himself, it doesn't even need Sanji; raid suit is tough enough to withstand an attack that would otherwise just kill Sanji plus it has barrier ability just like Bartolomeo; raid suit makes Sanji invisible like Shiryu, it also increases Sanji's speed; raid suit allows Sanji to fly which makes sky walk (the only thing he learned during time-skip) completely useless. Is there anything that raid suit can't do?​
And finally, raid suit is the ultimate proof that Sanji is indeed a failure, Judge was right all along. The moment Sanji accepts raid suit as his permanent power up is the moment when he will accept himself as a failure and become Judge version 2. Either Oda is stupid enough that he doesn't understand it or he does it intentionally to humiliate Sanji, and I don't think that Oda is stupid.​

Status
Not open for further replies.