Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how character statements mean nothing anymore I wonder why.....

On a serious note sanjis kind of character statement is what happens in the story when the author is telling the reader something without breaking the 4th wall. This chapter it was Oda telling us sanji can’t use armament because it’s too strong and would hurt black maria

k, I already said it

what barrier?
You talking about anime only shit?

All Raid Suits have the same durability

lol what? RS now gives Light speed bost?
Where does it say RS gives that massive speed boost?

So besides invisbility.
How Sanji's RS is different from Yonji's?

In the anime Sanji said that it gives him light speed, but I don't know how much I can trust anime. Either way it increases his speed quite a bit.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
No he can't, he has to keep applying fire on the wound for some time. And Sanji is beaten all over his body, not just one point.

What he did to the people with the virus wasn't healing, he just stopped the spreading with the fire.
He can instant heal we saw the broken bone animal he healed hopping around it is instantly fix even if it’s not perfect. Virus is different from physical damage

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I doubt they are staying. I predict both of them will get destroyed during this war
If the raid suit was destroyed and Sanji just got some "Germa mode reverse sayan black hair" I would actually think it would be way better. Especially because he would keep fighting with his stylish suits.
Enma being destroyed doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
It should have been Nidai Kitetsu from the start, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.