Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it. Jinbei is struggling hard with a flying 6 while Zoro is fighting Yonkos and Sanji will most likely fight a calamity. Jinbei isnโ€™t in their league, itโ€™s time for you guys to move on
Zoro isn't soloing the yonko's don't exaggerate his context... sanji will go on to fight either king or queen... but jimbe has shown that he can be troublesome.. the whole WCI arc is right infront of you I'm not going to argue that sanji did nothing even tho he didn alot and didn't get his rightful opponent.. coz thay would be pathetic... jimbe is a durable combatant and can hit heavy blows when it comes down to it.. he survived a lava blast through his chest by Sakasuki and still was conscious .. while zoro got one shot by a mentally distraught killer who wasn't even using his own blades... sanji ehm... he is durable as hell... he flipin dusted off whatever Maria did to him and ran for the Akazaya.. zoro and sanji are relative..jimbe is a brute in his own right.. so i won't low ball him just coz he isn't fighting a calamity..and wank zoro coz he's fighting yonko's... coz he's not alone.. so saying that sanji was fodder coz he was stuck with maria is just like what u said about jimbe.. hmm

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

OH no. Sanji is free! and he is running to..... ROOF PIECE.

oh wait no, the win sanji will get this arc is beating half dead jack.

press f to pay respects

but this makes me think that zoro is taking on Queen, marco vs king.

I

Indigo

Just doctor advise extra protocol he still instant healed tho
No he didn't, the first panel it shows up Marco already has his hand with fire on the animal's wound. It's not like he wasnt putting fire, then put it and then took it off right away.

Then later on, when people ask him to heal them ,we cut away because it takes him some time to heal all of them.

And also Marco says with his own words: "But don't be reckless. My regenerating flames only have a small effect on others".

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
Jack saying the Red Scabbards are too strong for the Tobi Roppo though...

Like either we seriously underedtimated the scabbards that time traveled or they just straight up were clowning from Punk Hazard until the raid lol
Jack also thought he can save doffy by beating two admirals his brain dead when it comes to gaging power levels

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
No he didn't, the first panel it shows up Marco already has his hand with fire on the animal's wound. It's not like he wasnt putting fire, then put it and then took it off right away.

Then later on, when people ask him to heal them ,we cut away because it takes him some time to heal all of them.

And also Marco says with his own words: "But don't be reckless. My regenerating flames only have a small effect on others".
Ok fine u win Sanji will beat king without healing happy?

Who fights Queen and Jack then? if only Straw Hats can fight them?
Seriously ignore him. Either he is trolling on an immense scale or doesn't grasp the concept that Sanji isn't even remotely close to where King is, while Jack and Queen are in the mansion and both tied to Sanji in different ways.

Guys the F5 fights are set at this point. We know them, with the exception of maybe Chopper joining Usopp/Nami's fight since they keep running all over the place:

- Usopp/Nami/Chopper(?) Vs Ulti/Page 1
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs WsW

This is not changing at this point, nor should it since Oda dedicated the last 10 chapters setting it up. Queen not being with Marco indicates he went into the mansion, possibly to find Sanji. The scabbard plotline with Jack heavily has to do with Yamato due to being with Momo. I think the writing is VERY on the nose for Yamato vs Jack and Sanji vs Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.